Old 08-23-2016, 11:45 AM   #11
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Welcome aboard!

That means you'll have to come down to phat phrog village next year since you've had excuses the last three ...............

2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
2016 nights camped "32"

Old 08-23-2016, 01:02 PM   #12
jkoenig24

I bought my 2015 Dynamax DX3-37RB in Grand Rapids, MI at TerryTown RV. Pleasant folks who were TOTALLY INCOMPETENT. Their ineptness caused me to spend well over $1000.00 dollars more than I should have and, and they totally screwed up the registration. MI has only a 15-day temporary registration. TerryTown didn't mail my paperwork for FOURTEEN DAYS! My "prep package" did NOT include even a single roll of toilet paper (there are TWO toilets in the 37RB). No paper towels either. They talked me into a Dish network satellite setup that did NOT work on the rear TV. Other problems with Dish too. My salesman was Bob Wells. If you're picking up your iSata at TerryTown, go over it VERY thoroughly before you sign to accept delivery. Check EVERYTHING! If a TerryTown rep's lips are moving, he's probably lying.

Old 08-23-2016, 01:17 PM   #13

Thanks for the info. I am transferring plates so I should be good there. I already spent a day there going through it. And I plan on spending the day going over it again when I get there.
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 01:35 PM   #14

I used Terry Town but had a different salesman. We only had an issue with the tech not knowing what the dash buttons did, any of them. We transferred plates. I didnt get tp or paper towels, but that didnt come in my Thor either.

2016 Dynamax Force. Just-Rite2
Old 08-23-2016, 01:38 PM   #15
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBS View Post
That means you'll have to come down to phat phrog village next year since you've had excuses the last three ...............

2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
2016 nights camped "32"
Next year, pinky swear. You just have to get me the secret map.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 01:48 PM   #16
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Next year, pinky swear. You just have to get me the secret map.

Done!

2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
2016 nights camped "32"
Old 08-23-2016, 02:10 PM   #17

Nice! Congrats. Your story brought back memories of when we bought our motorhome. We were on vacation and had completed that ritual Canadians in New York cross border shopping trip. Our SOB fifth wheel was loaded. We were sitting by a nice campfire when for some reason I started looking at motorhomes on line. We were fairly close to a dealer who had what we were just starting to think we might want. Long story short we drove to their city and found a campground. Went to the dealership and made the deal to trade the trailer and our F250 Super Duty Super Crew 4x4 on the MH. We stayed in town for 4 days while they prepped the MH. On trade day they set us up in the back lot parked door to door and helped us schlep stuff from 1 to the other. Including 10 cases of Mello Yello and most of our Christmas shopping along with all of our regular camping stuff. Lots of fun. We were so loaded on the 350 miles home the dog could hardly find the couch. Absolutely love our MH and laugh all the time about how we came to buy it.

Phil, Heather & Olaf the Boxer
Ontario Canada
Lexington 283GTS
nights camped 2015-89
2016 - 31
oldsmasma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 02:23 PM   #18

👍👍excellent. Love it in 14 more hours I will be starting my 1932 mile round trip.
CZNEDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 03:53 PM   #19
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkoenig24 View Post
I bought my 2015 Dynamax DX3-37RB in Grand Rapids, MI at TerryTown RV. Pleasant folks who were TOTALLY INCOMPETENT. Their ineptness caused me to spend well over $1000.00 dollars more than I should have and, and they totally screwed up the registration. MI has only a 15-day temporary registration. TerryTown didn't mail my paperwork for FOURTEEN DAYS! My "prep package" did NOT include even a single roll of toilet paper (there are TWO toilets in the 37RB). No paper towels either. They talked me into a Dish network satellite setup that did NOT work on the rear TV. Other problems with Dish too. My salesman was Bob Wells. If you're picking up your iSata at TerryTown, go over it VERY thoroughly before you sign to accept delivery. Check EVERYTHING! If a TerryTown rep's lips are moving, he's probably lying.

The things you mention (toilet paper and paper towels) seem minuscule and not even worth mentioning. I've never had a dealer give me TP or paper towels, and I would have never thought to ask or or even bitch about it. As for the Dish, that's Dish networks problem and nothing to do with Terrytown. If you want reception on more than one tv you only need to add the appropriate equipment. If you needed longer on your temp tags, you can simply get another. Maybe there is more to it, but what you've listed is petty to say the least, and I don't see $1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
2015 - 41
2016 - 81
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 04:01 PM   #20
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaMan View Post
The things you mention (toilet paper and paper towels) seem minuscule and not even worth mentioning. I've never had a dealer give me TP or paper towels, and I would have never thought to ask or or even bitch about it. As for the Dish, that's Dish networks problem and nothing to do with Terrytown. If you want reception on more than one tv you only need to add the appropriate equipment. If you needed longer on your temp tags, you can simply get another. Maybe there is more to it, but what you've listed is petty to say the least, and I don't see $1000.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Totally agree!
Toilet paper SMH

2015 Columbus 320RS
2008 2500HD Duramax
2015 nights camped "34"
2016 nights camped "32"