Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2018, 08:01 PM   #181

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
It can. Table goes down, filler cushion goes in. A lot of times the filler cushion gets thrown into the bed storage. I have also seen a dealer lose them.
Happened upon this thread, i know it is old, but is there a filler cushion for the dinette bed, or did the design change since this post? we also have an isata5? Thanks....
cHaosacres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:22 AM   #182
Commercial Member

Isata 5 does not need an extra file cushion. Only the RW 3 seers ever did. We always try to avoid them as it is one more thing to take up space.

On the Isata 5...sometimes one cushion needs to be install vertically at the end to make it work.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 08:57 PM   #183

I think my current favorite Isata floor plan is the I4 31DS. I’d greatly prefer it with a diesel, however. I know the I5 36DS is similar, but there are small differences in the floor plan details where I prefer the “4”.

However, a dealbreaker - for me - with apparently *any* of the Dynamax plans, is the short bed length. I’m no giant at about six feet tall, but I know from personal experience (used to own an old Class A with a camper queen), I can’t get comfortable in a short bed.
Skysensor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:47 PM   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysensor View Post
I think my current favorite Isata floor plan is the I4 31DS. I’d greatly prefer it with a diesel, however. I know the I5 36DS is similar, but there are small differences in the floor plan details where I prefer the “4”.

However, a dealbreaker - for me - with apparently *any* of the Dynamax plans, is the short bed length. I’m no giant at about six feet tall, but I know from personal experience (used to own an old Class A with a camper queen), I can’t get comfortable in a short bed.

I’m 6’1” and have no issues with king bed in the DS model.
Old 08-02-2018, 09:13 AM   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalenss View Post
I’m 6’1” and have no issues with king bed in the DS model.
Same here!

2015 Jeep Wrangler JKU toad
Slolane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class c, diesel