Old 05-18-2016, 11:59 AM   #71
GM

Now, I am certainly not putting my best foot forward here, as this unit is not completed...but it still gives you a general idea of the layout of the 35DB.

The front sofa is a "fold over", not a jack knife, which will give you a 54x75" bed.

The kid zone will have a jack knife sofa on the bottom, with seat belts, so kids can sit back there during transit. Top bunk will flip up. At night, make the bottom into a bed and the top bunk folds down.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	35DB front to back.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	108234   Click image for larger version

Name:	35DB back to front.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	108235   Click image for larger version

Name:	35DB galley.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	108236   Click image for larger version

Name:	bunks.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	108237   Click image for larger version

Name:	35DB wardrobes.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	108238  

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:09 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
Now, I am certainly not putting my best foot forward here, as this unit is not completed...but it still gives you a general idea of the layout of the 35DB.

The front sofa is a "fold over", not a jack knife, which will give you a 54x75" bed.

The kid zone will have a jack knife sofa on the bottom, with seat belts, so kids can sit back there during transit. Top bunk will flip up. At night, make the bottom into a bed and the top bunk folds down.

Thanks so much! Link to this post sent to the wife for approval.

Old 05-18-2016, 01:25 PM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred555 View Post
We had a newmar allstar bunkhouse which are no longer made when we needed all the extra sleeping space
Yeah, we've narrowed it down to about 4 models that we think may work for us (in no particular order):

Berkshire 38A (DP)
Georgetown 364TS (Gas)
Dynamax Force 37BH
Dynamax Isata 5 35DB

Our current leaning is towards the Berkshire (1.5 bath is nice with 3 boys!), but the Super-C is an intriguing concept, and more research is needed.
Old 05-18-2016, 04:39 PM   #74

We have done tent, two fifth wheels, two A's, a truck slide in camper, and 3 super C's. We loved both of our Warrior Super C's, and traded one for the Dynamax Isata 5, hoping it is one step better!
Old 05-19-2016, 04:28 PM   #75

Does the dinette on the ISATA 5 36 DS convert into a bed? I notice the table slides down and lays where it looks like it does. If it does turn into a bed how does the cushions get arranged to create one?
Old 05-19-2016, 04:36 PM   #76
GM

It can. Table goes down, filler cushion goes in. A lot of times the filler cushion gets thrown into the bed storage. I have also seen a dealer lose them.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).
Old 05-19-2016, 04:48 PM   #77

Thank you, I will check in the under the mattress storage in the bedroom. Learning new things about this RV everyday.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:36 AM   #78
GM

So am I

We'll do a video walk through soon. While the multiplex wiring is a little complicated at first, it is really, really functional and full of features that I'm still learning.

For example the "exterior Light switch" is one of a couple "toggle style switches". meaning one switch has multiple functions. One touch, turns on porch light, 2nd press adds the awning light, 3rd takes away the porch light, (leaves just the awning light) 4th press turns them all off.

The main "touch screen panel" not only tells you what the current draw is, BUT if you start plugging too much stuff in, it will start to "shed" non-essential devices without you knowing (like water heater) so that you don't trip a breaker and then turn them back on when the current allows. The fuse panel has a read out that will tell you exactly which fuse is out, so that you're not pulling them one by one.

The list goes on, and on. Enjoy...you'll find new little secrets every day if you really want to get into it. Im' not 100%, but we think the Bluetooth module can be added to existing panels. That way you can add Apple and Android app control, that replicates the touch panel. It was not ready at time of production, but could be a 2018 feature add.
Old 05-22-2016, 09:19 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
So am I

We'll do a video walk through soon. While the multiplex wiring is a little complicated at first, it is really, really functional and full of features that I'm still learning.

For example the "exterior Light switch" is one of a couple "toggle style switches". meaning one switch has multiple functions. One touch, turns on porch light, 2nd press adds the awning light, 3rd takes away the porch light, (leaves just the awning light) 4th press turns them all off.

The main "touch screen panel" not only tells you what the current draw is, BUT if you start plugging too much stuff in, it will start to "shed" non-essential devices without you knowing (like water heater) so that you don't trip a breaker and then turn them back on when the current allows. The fuse panel has a read out that will tell you exactly which fuse is out, so that you're not pulling them one by one.

The list goes on, and on. Enjoy...you'll find new little secrets every day if you really want to get into it. Im' not 100%, but we think the Bluetooth module can be added to existing panels. That way you can add Apple and Android app control, that replicates the touch panel. It was not ready at time of production, but could be a 2018 feature add.
On that note, I have a question re the multiplex:
On my last coach which also had multiplex lighting, when I turned my Master Light switch off, the next time I came in the coach, I could hit master lights again and it would turn back on the same lights as before. On this Isata so far, every time I leave the coach or turn the engine on/off, it resets all lights off. Very annoying that every day i walk in the coach I have to walk around to turn on all the same lights I wish would come on when I hit Master Lights on.. On the same token, the Exterior step button does the same thing. It never remembers that I like to keep that button "on" so the step will not retract unless engine turned on. However every time ignition goes on/off, it turns itself off too... Any way to re-program these annoyances??
Old 05-23-2016, 11:32 AM   #80
GM

Response from my engineer.

Depressing master lights, momentarily turns on all the lights that were previously on. Holding it down for about 1.5 to 2 seconds turns on all lights. However, if there is no memory of the previous lights, pressing it won’t do anything. It sounds to me like there is a possible blown class T fuse, or disconnect switch is off, and its being back fed from the ignition charging solenoid, when he cycles ignition.

Tags
class c, diesel