Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-27-2018, 03:23 PM   #1
Commercial Member

Oh, how far we've come. Crossing 25,000.

I still remember when I came over to Dynamax...I asked the Forest River Forum admins if they would be willing to add a Sub-Forum for Dynamax. They were "slightly hesitant" as there was very little traffic prior to 2015 and they didn't think there would be enough posts to justify it...but with my involvement on the Sunseeker Sub-thread, they threw me a bone.

I think I thanked you all then...but thanks again for giving us a chance. I now look up and we're just about to cross 25,000 posts....passing some that have been here a lot longer.

Now I just need to hire some high schoolers over the summer and see if we can push that to 50,000

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 03:39 PM   #2

Send a message via AIM to letsgorving Send a message via MSN to letsgorving Send a message via Yahoo to letsgorving
Forest River and Dynamax should see that because of your involvement in this forum people are on here getting advice and help from each other and of course from the GM. Who gets that? It's huge, people feel confident to buy knowing when they drive away they have somewhere to go for real help, advice, suggestions, banana hammocks... whatever.
Old 03-27-2018, 04:22 PM   #3

It's definitely a good marketing tool. I'm fairly certain that we would have never considered a Dynamax, much less hunted one down, if it hadn't been for this forum.
Old 03-27-2018, 05:37 PM   #4

Same here. We never would’ve pulled the trigger so quickly if it hadn’t been for knowing we’d have such great support here.

I’ll be sure to work on that 50k mark this summer!
Old 03-27-2018, 05:45 PM   #5

I second the comments above. I have a 2019 Isata 3 on order, and this Forum and specifically the the response of the GM, Brian Clemens, to owners questions and concerns is the main reason I chose Dynamax. Thank you.
Barch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 05:49 PM   #6

Agree with all the above, great bunch of folks on here, led by BC!
Days camped 2021 = 25
caseymyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 06:09 PM   #7

Congratulations for achieving that milestone! Having access to Brian Clemens and knowing he takes a lot of our feedback and incorporates it for consideration in future design changes is priceless.

I think we should celebrate by Brian sending me the 2 Dynamax shirts he promised for fixing the Aqua Hot wiring issue

Randy & Dee
2018 DX3 37TS
"Orange Crush"
RV Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:41 PM   #8

Awesome. Nice to know there is a lot of people putting in the time to help others.
Old 03-27-2018, 08:56 PM   #9

We are not real wordy, but we read most comments, especially from BC. This forum makes Dynamax much more attractive.
dmax36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:00 PM   #10
Kanadian Kamper

I’m not a true advocate in the idea of cloning......but if it meant there were others like Brian for the other product lines, I could be persuaded.

For you Dynamax people....I envy your product choice, and the support you have in Brian 👍👍👍👍👍

Ken and Terry
2018 Sunseeker 2430S-CD, nicely modified and carried by a 2017 Ford E450 Sport
Former Georgetown 330TS owner for 10 years with more mods than I can count, pushed by our 2017 GMC Terrain
kenandterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 10:59 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenandterry View Post
I’m not a true advocate in the idea of cloning......but if it meant there were others like Brian for the other product lines, I could be persuaded.

For you Dynamax people....I envy your product choice, and the support you have in Brian [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

We have a 2017 SunSeeker MBS 2400W, and follow the FR forums. The best conversations are on the Dynamax subforum, and having the General Manager of the line is extraordinary... I do not think there is another forum anywhere out there with that level of support. If we get another Class C, it will be a Dynamax! Bravo to Brian C!!!
Old 03-28-2018, 05:53 AM   #12

Without a doubt, my shopping list for a super C was shortened to only the DX3 after I discovered and followed this forum for awhile. Prior to purchasing my used coach, I ask Brian if he would check to see whether it had had any warranty issues, closed or outstanding. Once I received the thumbs up from Brian I bought it! I still look at this forum almost daily.
DCRiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 08:09 AM   #13

Very cool Brian!!! Congrats...it has certainly made a difference.

This is probably the only forum where we can get the straight skinny.

Thanks for being there!

caswelld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 08:20 AM   #14
Commercial Member

A huge thanks has to go out to all of our Dynamax family. In many cases, before I can even get on here, there is already a huge list of suggestions or the problem is fixed.

I've mentioned this before...but I got a TON of help from a guy on a Filemaker forum. Other people would try to help, but this guy would hop on and have the exact answer to my problem and it felt like the clouds parted and the sun came out. I still remember that feeling and so wanted to pay it forward where I might be able to help. It is nice to see so many like minds (wanting to pay it forward)...but then again, that seems to be RV'ers in general.

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:33 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCRiii View Post
Without a doubt, my shopping list for a super C was shortened to only the DX3 after I discovered and followed this forum for awhile. Prior to purchasing my used coach, I ask Brian if he would check to see whether it had had any warranty issues, closed or outstanding. Once I received the thumbs up from Brian I bought it! I still look at this forum almost daily.
I agree, Brian has helped me several times as well as gaining extensive knowledge from all the other experts on here. I Read every word daily. I love my Isata 3 and am making plans for a DX3 someday when I have room to park it.
USN-RET/DOD-RET
mlmay12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 12:51 PM   #16

I personally wish the other FR lines would follow suit and have a rep from their respective lines answering questions and helping other RV owners out. Granted some may not be high dollar units like Dynamax, but the public relations could go a long way..... Just my 2 pennies
Blue Ox SwayPro WDH
glsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:01 PM   #17

This forum and all the great information are directly related to our Dynamax purchase. Brian's participation and all the helpful information that Dynamax owners provide is a huge comfort zone for RV Newbies like us.
Thank you all for the time you spend to share your knowledge and experience!
SusieR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 01:08 PM   #18
PSU

The quality of information and the participation of Dynamax owners on this forum was the deciding factor in our buying decision. We were sold on the Renegade product but having this network of owner experience and manufacturer support is priceless. This forum has to be the best return on investment that Dynamax has.
PSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:32 PM   #19

Filemaker Now you're showing your age! Your forum was probably a BBS.
steverkemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 03:56 PM   #20
Tinkerer and Putterer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glsimms View Post
I personally wish the other FR lines would follow suit and have a rep from their respective lines answering questions and helping other RV owners out. Granted some may not be high dollar units like Dynamax, but the public relations could go a long way..... Just my 2 pennies
They did and do.... Brian was stolen from the Forester forum!
HappyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags