Old 08-04-2016, 09:37 PM   #11

Tried turning off the co2 detector then restarting it, it chirps when starting as always then just goes to blink as always.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:50 PM   #12
Love my Rev

problems like this intrigue me , but think it is something simple because only furnace works - like the rest are on a separate line that was turned off ? check real good around propane tank for the line or lines and a turn valve on the line to shut off - good luck

Old 08-04-2016, 09:53 PM   #13

found the valve, its on seems the tank feeds an iron pipe that t s off to the furnace the disapears under the foam they use to glue everything together underneath,
Old 08-05-2016, 12:04 AM   #14
Love my Rev

ok , then tee's off somewhere under the foam to all other places . you need to unscrew the gas line connection fitting at the water heater or back of frig ( probably outside panel ) and see if gas starts coming out ( or some sort of trash ) stuck in line and go from there ? but be ready to turn tank off or re-attach fitting real fast ! ( and not while smoking , lol )
Old 08-05-2016, 07:49 AM   #15
Head Rambler

Our RV propane is plumbed like that too.

There's a black iron pipe running down the curb side of the unit frame and it tees to the furnace first. At that point I think it changes to copper tubing and that tees to the rest of the appliances.

Checking for gas by unhooking the lines is one way to tell if there's flow, but be sure to turn both the 12 volt and 120 volt power off to all the appliances. You really wouldn't want the water heater or fridge to try to ignite just as you got good flow out of the disconnected line.
Old 08-05-2016, 08:06 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Rambler View Post
but be sure to turn both the 12 volt and 120 volt power off to all the appliances. You really wouldn't want the water heater or fridge to try to ignite just as you got good flow out of the disconnected line.
X2!

2012 Wildcat Sterling 32RL
2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LT Diesel
TST TPMS system w/ Flow-thru sensors
2001 Cougar 281 EFS (sold)
DouglasReid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 08:30 AM   #17
Love my Rev

just loosining a gas copper fitting should produce a gas smell

Correct , be careful and if working with electricty or gas is out of your comfort zone - either get help or hire someone who understands it all .
Old 08-05-2016, 10:03 AM   #18

Check If the HW Heater is in Bypass

I've been thinking about this all night & of course don't know your situation. Check if the hot water tank valves are in bypass for
winterizing. You are getting gas to the furnace.
Old 08-05-2016, 02:48 PM   #19

I was on a trip so it was being used then the next rv park, it didnt work, I can hear the click for the main valve to open when I flip the propane switch on, Gas to the furnace just NO gas to the hot water heater or the propane side of the fridge.
Old 08-05-2016, 03:25 PM   #20
Love my Rev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill340 View Post
Tried turning off the co2 detector then restarting it, it chirps when starting as always then just goes to blink as always.
///////////////////////////// co detector has absolutely nothing to do with it . check for gas at the appliance

Tags
propane