Old 05-13-2016, 04:47 PM   #11

Are these Dynamax Coaches pre-wired for roof mounted Solar Panels ?

Old 05-13-2016, 05:08 PM   #12
GM

No. We have a 200 watt solar option, but no prewire.

Difficult to pre-wire without knowing what wattage is going in.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2016, 05:59 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
No. We have a 200 watt solar option, but no prewire.

Difficult to pre-wire without knowing what wattage is going in.

Just guess big?
Run a pair of 4ga down.

2016 Sabre 36QBOK
2015 Ram 3500 CUMMINS
Old 05-13-2016, 08:10 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny kustom View Post
Just guess big?
Run a pair of 4ga down.

2016 Sabre 36QBOK
2015 Ram 3500 CUMMINS
What are you putting on to of your RV Kenny Kustom?
4awg is good for 90a @75c, there's not enough room on to of an Rv for that many panels.
#10's or #8's are are plenty.

A 3/4" or 1" PVC Sealtight from the roof to the Battery compartment would have been way too easy to install during construction at a cost of about $20.00-$30.00
Old 05-13-2016, 10:10 PM   #15

Questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 724Bravo View Post
What are you putting on to of your RV Kenny Kustom?

4awg is good for 90a @75c, there's not enough room on to of an Rv for that many panels.

#10's or #8's are are plenty.

A 3/4" or 1" PVC Sealtight from the roof to the Battery compartment would have been way too easy to install during construction at a cost of about $20.00-$30.00

Run the biggest wire the controller will accept. Less loss.

The conduit would be an acceptable option as well!
Run whatever size you want, also room for the stuff, ie wifi antenna.

2016 Sabre 36QBOK
2015 Ram 3500 CUMMINS
Old 07-11-2016, 11:02 AM   #16

bclemens,

How are we doing with the pictures of the wall structure @the Bunks ?
Where is the Wiring Diagram for the Coach you were supposed to send me ?
Add a Wiring Diagram for the Sat/Tv system as well.

Signed,

Still Waiting.............
Old 07-11-2016, 11:13 AM   #17
GM

I posted some wall prints of the bunks...did I post them to the wrong thread?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 37BH Wall Print (Bunk Area).pdf (779.4 KB, 42 views)
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
Old 07-11-2016, 11:28 AM   #18
GM

As for the wiring diagram...all we have are the proprietary ones that are very detailed (versus more general, location, wires description, etc). I instead had the electrical engineering call you to resolve whatever the issue was (I think radio/back up camera). He will be working on ones that are more general in nature for troubleshooting, etc. I posted a set a while back, I'll see which unit they were for. (Ah, 24RW and 24FW)
Old 08-27-2016, 06:50 PM   #19

bclemens
Here is the short list of issues /repairs I need completed, you mentioned you had a guy in N. Orange County Ca. that might be able to address these issues.

1)Bathroom Vanity Light not working.

2)Is there a ladder for climbing up onto the Bunks (everyone has asked)?

3)Forward Bunk Bed storage lid (the long skinny one below the window)won't close, it hits the Mattress.

4)Wall seam trim coming apart is Bathroom next to shower.

5)Stove is missing Rubber Feet for Grates. (Rattles like crazy)

6)Stove Igniters fell out of the sockets, strange (I fixed this, but others might have the same issue)

7)Micro Air Vent screens fall out while traveling. (There are no clips of any kind to keep these in place whatsoever).

8)Shower Door Trim falling off (it's Siliconed now temporarily)

9)Couch Bed uneven when extended.

10)Pantry shelving rack latch is almost impossible to release.

11)Shower mixer is very sensitive, it's very easy to get burned while showering.

12)Blinds falling down and some don't go all the way up.

13)Leveling Jacks work but Coach is not level.

14)Major Air Bag leak left rear , coach leans over after a few minutes of being parked, also Air Gauge fluctuates while driving down the road. (should this one be addressed by Freightliner ?)

I also need a wiring Diagram regarding the Sat Tv, what feeds what from the Sat Box to the other TV's, I can't find a Multiswitch or HDMI splitter.

I have fixed the Main Door and Compartment doors, I couldn't' wait.

I am sure there are more but this is a start.

Thanks Bill
Old 08-27-2016, 08:18 PM   #20
GM

Yes, I think Matt has a guy he has used on several occasions that seems to do good work. Email that list to mswihart@forestriverinc.com along with your VIN and contact info and he can get you the contact.

7) what's a "Micro Air Vent" screen?

10) Is it the metal pantry? There should be a metal lever on the back side of the white square front frame. No one ever knows where it is and no one can see it. If the rack was tried to pull out without pushing that lever in, it could be damaged.

12) Those darn screws are too short...they leave just fine, but all the bouncing can shake them loose. As for going up...those blinds are adjustable. There is a small wheel on either side of the blind. One side (blind will not move when you turn it) adjust the speeds at which the blind retracts. The other side is a wheel/dial that when you turn it, the blind will move. That adjusts where the blind will stop when it goes up.

13) there is a method to reset the level on the jacks, should be in the manual. be advised, due to the spring front and air ride back...the front jacks can "stroke out" before the unit is level. I cases like that you would need to block the front to give them more travel.

14) yes, Freightliner stuff (air bags, dials) needs to go to Freightliner

I don't know that anything feeds from the sat box to the other TV's on the Force. The dash DVD player feeds the front TV, coax feeds all TVs for over the air. That's something I think I have engineering working on. It used to be coax fed everything...but today, it should be HDMI home runs everywhere.