Yes, I think Matt has a guy he has used on several occasions that seems to do good work. Email that list to email@example.com
along with your VIN and contact info and he can get you the contact.
7) what's a "Micro Air Vent" screen?
Microwave Oven over the stove has (2) small mesh screen that filter the circulating air, because it's not really a vent, it moves the stove air out to the upper top of the Microwave oven into the coach.
10) Is it the metal pantry? There should be a metal lever on the back side of the white square front frame. No one ever knows where it is and no one can see it. If the rack was tried to pull out without pushing that lever in, it could be damaged.
Yes, it's the Latch that is supposed to release so it can slide out.
12) Those darn screws are too short...they leave just fine, but all the bouncing can shake them loose. As for going up...those blinds are adjustable. There is a small wheel on either side of the blind. One side (blind will not move when you turn it) adjust the speeds at which the blind retracts. The other side is a wheel/dial that when you turn it, the blind will move. That adjusts where the blind will stop when it goes up.
13) there is a method to reset the level on the jacks, should be in the manual. be advised, due to the spring front and air ride back...the front jacks can "stroke out" before the unit is level. I cases like that you would need to block the front to give them more travel.
I am aware about the Ram Fully Extending, I downloaded the Manual today.
14) yes, Freightliner stuff (air bags, dials) needs to go to Freightliner
I don't know that anything feeds from the sat box to the other TV's on the Force. The dash DVD player feeds the front TV, coax feeds all TVs for over the air. That's something I think I have engineering working on. It used to be coax fed everything...but today, it should be HDMI home runs everywhere.