1. There is a control panel next to the entry door with a toggle lever that says "Entry Steps". That must be toggled on for the steps to stay out while the door is closed.
2. On the control panel next to the entry door, there is a "Coach Battery" toggle lever. The lever will toggle power to the coach from the batteries. It must be switched on.
3. Correct, it must be toggled on.
4. The inverter should affect any outlet labeled with a GFCI sticker.
5. Yes, there is storage underneath the dinette. Just lift up on the seat cushions.
6. Truma does have an app yes, but it is not for the US market yet. From what I understand they are wanting to introduce it here, but later in future. Nothing that we would have would include Bluetooth, though.
PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message, my inbox fills up too quickly. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only (VIN, Contact info or things you do not want the public to see).