Old 07-13-2016, 04:42 PM   #31

Last RV I used a covered tub to hold the sewer hoses plus the rear bumper. another covered tub for the fresh water hoses and attachments. but that one had larger outside storage compartments.

I like to use an outside compartment on shopping trips to stow the purchases.

My plan now is to place the sewer hoses and attachments into a smaller tub and keep it at the bottom of the large outside compartment. The REV has a nice outside shower setup and there is plenty of room in that vertical compartment for the fresh water hose. I am now looking for the right hook to hang the hose in there.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 04:51 PM   #32

We bought a sewer solution, don't need a big area to store it and it cleans itself out.

2016 Dynamax Force. Just-Rite2

Old 07-13-2016, 05:01 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
We bought a sewer solution, don't need a big area to store it and it cleans itself out.

I have been thinking of buying one but still sitting on the fence.

Old 07-13-2016, 05:11 PM   #34

Used it for 2 1/2 years. Easy to use and much cleaner (in my opinion). Never liked the stinky slinky. Get the extra hose, the unit is to short to reach most outlets I have tried.

Old 07-13-2016, 05:52 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
Used it for 2 1/2 years. Easy to use and much cleaner (in my opinion). Never liked the stinky slinky. Get the extra hose, the unit is to short to reach most outlets I have tried.

Thanks. I need to pump it about 55 feet and mostly up an incline when at home.

Old 07-21-2016, 07:21 AM   #36
Love my Rev

no big deal

They told me it was useless when we bought ours - but they did not explain about the very low sewer pipe that will drag on any small incline ? I'm sure they are trying to do something about this for future years but I am pretty sure that I will just cut my downward facing 90 angle off and face it level right out the bottom panel - will let you all know how it works soon with pictures
Old 07-23-2016, 10:21 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve32409 View Post
They told me it was useless when we bought ours - but they did not explain about the very low sewer pipe that will drag on any small incline ? I'm sure they are trying to do something about this for future years but I am pretty sure that I will just cut my downward facing 90 angle off and face it level right out the bottom panel - will let you all know how it works soon with pictures

I use the sewer hose holder built in to our 2015 REV RB to hold two propane tanks for a grill. It tilts down front to back and they won't fall out.

Also I attached a couple of plastic campaign signs above the sewer drain lines to make a floor. There is an access door above that to reach the low water drain plugs. I put a 20 foot collapsible Rhino hose with the fittings in there. Both ends of the fittings have caps to seal in the smell, plus any sewer water leak will just run onto the campaign signs. Appropriate eh?

My dealer "RIP" "Leisure Time RV" in Orlando replaced the drain lines from the shutoff back. He left off the 90 degree angle and added a clear 90 degree swivel. I can swivel it up flush with the back of the REV when driving.

I bought a foam kneeling pad to attach the hose and store it in the outside shower compartment.

Tom D 2015 REV RB
Old 07-23-2016, 01:42 PM   #38
Love my Rev

hard sewer line dragging

thanks Tom-n-Dale - I think I understand what you have now , but the "swivel" still needs to be adjusted by hand up or down i think ? while on your knees working up under the back corner . I think what I have planned will work and will post pics when done - thanks again
Old 07-23-2016, 03:13 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve32409 View Post
I took my new REV to my Ford dealer to get the required PA state inspection since I bought it in NJ.

The dealer has a lot in back where they park the trucks and motorhomes. There are a couple of inclines so I was concerned about bottoming out. No problem except in my mind.

It may be that hitting the drag bars and sewer pipe is caused by more abrupt transitions.

Old 07-23-2016, 03:19 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom-n-Dale View Post
I use the sewer hose holder built in to our 2015 REV RB to hold two propane tanks for a grill. It tilts down front to back and they won't fall out.

Also I attached a couple of plastic campaign signs above the sewer drain lines to make a floor. There is an access door above that to reach the low water drain plugs. I put a 20 foot collapsible Rhino hose with the fittings in there. Both ends of the fittings have caps to seal in the smell, plus any sewer water leak will just run onto the campaign signs. Appropriate eh?

My dealer "RIP" "Leisure Time RV" in Orlando replaced the drain lines from the shutoff back. He left off the 90 degree angle and added a clear 90 degree swivel. I can swivel it up flush with the back of the REV when driving.

I bought a foam kneeling pad to attach the hose and store it in the outside shower compartment.

Tom D 2015 REV RB
Sounds interesting and good use of the campaign signs. Are you able to take some photos and post them?

I had the thought that the sewer hose holder would be a good place to mount a flame thrower. But I didn't think of the small propane canisters.

Thanks