Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-04-2018, 07:27 PM   #61

Halla,

the pads for the octagonal equalizer foot on the DX3's are now available.
Old 04-04-2018, 07:44 PM   #62

Thank you. I have them sitting in my storage building waiting for installation, lol. I am going to coat the feet with Por15 before I put the feet on. I am afraid the heavy rubber will hold some moisture and overtime probably cause some serious rusting.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:13 PM   #63
Senior Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
Thank you. I have them sitting in my storage building waiting for installation, lol. I am going to coat the feet with Por15 before I put the feet on. I am afraid the heavy rubber will hold some moisture and overtime probably cause some serious rusting.
If you coat your jack feet be sure you do not put much if any on the edges of the feet. You want to be sure the SnapPads can snap on and after installation you should be able to slightly rotate the SnapPads on the metal jack feet.

I installed the SnapPads on my Georgetown Monday. Did it by myself which required quite a few trips in and out of the MH. Found it interesting that the vendor recommends you coat your metal jack feet with Flex Seal prior to installing the SnapPads. I elected to NOT spray with Flex Seal.
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar, base plates, diode kit
SMI Stay-IN-Play Duo auxiliary braking system
25' Off shore blue water fishing boat
CA Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:16 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA Fisherman View Post
If you coat your jack feet be sure you do not put much if any on the edges of the feet. You want to be sure the SnapPads can snap on and after installation you should be able to slightly rotate the SnapPads on the metal jack feet.

I installed the SnapPads on my Georgetown Monday. Did it by myself which required quite a few trips in and out of the MH. Found it interesting that the vendor recommends you coat your metal jack feet with Flex Seal prior to installing the SnapPads. I elected to NOT spray with Flex Seal.

Yes good advice. I figured with the por15 I can put a thin coat on to protect. I agree with spraying, that could get out of hand.

I used a bedliner material on my 2016 Force before I installed the snapads on it, they seemed to still move and they latched on to the point I couldnt get them off when I sold it.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:22 PM   #65
Senior Member - Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by halla View Post
Yes good advice. I figured with the por15 I can put a thin coat on to protect. I agree with spraying, that could get out of hand.

I used a bedliner material on my 2016 Force before I installed the snapads on it, they seemed to still move and they latched on to the point I couldnt get them off when I sold it.
As an FYI for anyone who might be following this thread, the SnapPad warranty is null and void if they can prove you installed, removed and then reinstalled a SnapPad.
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar, base plates, diode kit
SMI Stay-IN-Play Duo auxiliary braking system
25' Off shore blue water fishing boat
CA Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 08:24 PM   #66

LOL. I didnt even think they had a warranty. Now I need to read up on that. Thanks for the heads up.

I am not sure how you would remove them without damaging or breaking them, when they snap on, they are on.
Old 06-19-2019, 09:08 PM   #67

I have a 2017 DX3, but I think I would need the EQ Octagon (not Prime) 4 pack with my leveler feet?

Please see photo below.

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Leveling Jack Foot Zoomed In.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	207807   Click image for larger version

Name:	Leveling Jack Foot.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	207808  
Old 06-19-2019, 10:44 PM   #68

Go to the RV Snap Pad website and you can look up what you need. If your coach isn't listed, you can contact them thru their website and provide them with the coach info and they'll quickly get back to you. That's what I did and they were great to work with.
JohnMirada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 08:14 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMirada View Post
Go to the RV Snap Pad website and you can look up what you need. If your coach isn't listed, you can contact them thru their website and provide them with the coach info and they'll quickly get back to you. That's what I did and they were great to work with.
Thank you. For other's benefit, below is the reply I received from their customer service, who was quick and friendly. This is consistent with other information in the thread -- I just wanted to verify what I have, which is the Equalizer and octagon feet.
Regarding your Dynamax DX3, we have seen these rigs sporting one of two different leveling systems with their respective foot size/shape.

You mentioned in your message that you have the octagon feet, which we know are 10", but just to be sure, do check your control panel to confirm your leveling system. Below are the two options that we have seen on these DX3 models so that you can be sure to have the right product!

If your rig is sporting the Equalizer Leveling system and has the 10" octagon landing feet on all 4 jacks, you are good to go with the EQ Octagon 4 Pack!

If your rig is sporting the Power Gear leveling system and has the 10" round, concave, bowl-like landing feet on all 4 jacks, you will be a great match for the PRIME 4 Pack!