Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-31-2019, 07:21 PM   #1
Commercial Member

Small World (Lagun table)

So Magnatudes will get a kick out of this after he has been eager that we use this table mount somewhere.

I ordered a sample, because of I think it will work on a theater seat project we are working on (and his persistence). Sample arrived super quick with no questions.

Then today, I get an email from the president. Showing a picture of the lagun table in his Force HD!!, lol, who knew. And that he had traded in an Isata 5.

the picture was in a spot I wasn't even thinking of, but that makes perfect sense seeing it.

Now I have to find a place for it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1600.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	287.8 KB
ID:	211300   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1616.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	270.8 KB
ID:	211301   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1621.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	256.3 KB
ID:	211302   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1617.jpg
Views:	259
Size:	254.5 KB
ID:	211303  

Subscribe for "How To" videos and updates https://www.youtube.com/c/DynamaxRVs/

Sales-Service-Parts https://dynamaxcorp.com/contact-us
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 07:33 PM   #2

Holy cow that's genius! Awesome response too
Old 08-01-2019, 05:49 AM   #3

that's just amazing.
joet19711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 08:53 AM   #4

oh cool. I like that. the aluminum bracket outside looks sturdy.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:48 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bclemens View Post
So Magnatudes will get a kick out of this after he has been eager that we use this table mount somewhere.

I ordered a sample, because of I think it will work on a theater seat project we are working on (and his persistence). Sample arrived super quick with no questions.

Then today, I get an email from the president. Showing a picture of the lagun table in his Force HD!!, lol, who knew. And that he had traded in an Isata 5.

the picture was in a spot I wasn't even thinking of, but that makes perfect sense seeing it.

My dad always said "When there's a will, there's a way"

And your prez even has dual armrests on a swivel base. The seats, however, are not that exciting. They look stock Freightliner.

For the hunting buddy/brother-in-law, as an option for the front slideout, can you also consider a design utilizing a smaller Hide-a-bed with narrower footrests (similar to a Villa) and mount a Lagun on each end with decent-sized dining tabletops so when it's time to get in and out all you need to do is swing the arm out of the way and not trip over a footrest. And when it's time to fold out the hide-a bed you don't need to take apart the tables.

You da Man!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Really.JPG
Views:	162
Size:	94.7 KB
ID:	211319  
Attached Images

Magnatudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 02:49 PM   #6

So I just got done with adding this table mount a couple of weeks ago. I built a bracket out of steel that attaches to the frame of the couch. I gives you enough room for snacks or a laptop on it. The table top is a separate item and I used a cutting board to make it easy.

I also mounted a bracket on the side of the bed so the wife has a place to put her phone and water on during the night.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190801_143711[1].jpg
Views:	187
Size:	366.6 KB
ID:	211345   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190801_143800[1].jpg
Views:	172
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	211346  
Old 08-01-2019, 03:01 PM   #7
Commercial Member

I'd like to see if we can get one table to work in the middle just like that....or we have to do two tables and maybe mount them to the slide fascia. Tables could be smaller then.

Old 08-01-2019, 03:09 PM   #8
Site Team

For those of you who are interested in a Lagun they are selling "factory seconds" on Ebay for $149.00. That price includes Free Shipping....

I bought one and cannot find anything wrong with it that would make it a "factory second". See Here.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:39 PM   #9

Quote:

Now I am wondering if I could mount those tables in my REV RB and get recliners to replace the dinette.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:27 AM   #10

Quote:
I'd like to see if we can get one table to work in the middle just like that....or we have to do two tables and maybe mount them to the slide fascia. Tables could be smaller then.
My view has always been two tables, it makes it more versatile. When one person needs to get up and out it will not require the other to get involved. Also, one can be used with the driver's seat rotated and a relatively centered snack table while driving. The other can be used as additional countertop for prepping a salad. I hope you can factor in a way to swing these into a position enough to open a hide-a-bed without removing the tables. The biggest pain in the arse is mucking around with tables & pedestals when its's time to crash. Switching a sofa dinette to bed & back should not require rearranging everything, mucking around with cushions, nor inflating a mattress & then slipping on bedding. It should be an already covered mattress that is stowed away inside the sofa, pull up and open...done. Needs to accommodate a person that is at least 6ft tall without requiring contortion into a fetal position.

Also add a mounting bracket near passenger seat.
Magnatudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 10:03 AM   #11

You could call it the Magnamax or the Dynatudes
Old 08-03-2019, 02:44 PM   #12

Small World (Lagun table)

Interesting...just put in Rec Pro theater seats in our Forester 3051 - got me thinking as well as it would be more comfortable using the laptop in the recliners instead of the dinette area.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:04 PM   #13

I just ordered this mount and table looking forward to hopefully installing it in a very similar fashion as pictured!
Old 12-06-2019, 09:37 PM   #14
GB1

Great product

Before we purchased our 2020 Dynaquest XL we replaced the awkward table mount in our Leisure Van Serenity with a Lagun. Perfect.
GB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2019, 01:23 PM   #15

All the parts are in and had time to install today - my wife’s going to live it!
Old 12-07-2019, 01:24 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpheifer View Post
All the parts are in and had time to install today - my wife’s going to live it!

Name:	IMG_1880.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	401.6 KB
ID:	220253
Old 05-06-2020, 08:59 AM   #17
GB1

Brian, in the OP the mount is attached to the padded decorative piece behind the driver’s seat. How structurally sound is this area? Would we need to take the padded decorative piece apart in order to add structure to attach the Lagun mount? We have a 2020 Dynaquest XL and previously had a Lagun in another RV. Thanks.
GB1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 09:42 AM   #18
Commercial Member

That is likely fine. It is 1/2 plywood as I recall. Behind there should be a cavity where there are some metal support brackets.

Old 06-04-2020, 02:45 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnatudes View Post
My dad always said "When there's a will, there's a way"

And your prez even has dual armrests on a swivel base. The seats, however, are not that exciting. They look stock Freightliner.

For the hunting buddy/brother-in-law, as an option for the front slideout, can you also consider a design utilizing a smaller Hide-a-bed with narrower footrests (similar to a Villa) and mount a Lagun on each end with decent-sized dining tabletops so when it's time to get in and out all you need to do is swing the arm out of the way and not trip over a footrest. And when it's time to fold out the hide-a bed you don't need to take apart the tables.

You da Man!
Is this what a sofa looks like in a 28SS? Does it have the leg/foot rests?
Hypalonman is offline   Reply With Quote