Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-06-2018, 12:01 PM   #41

UPS Driver came to the office the other day, he made a comment that we are getting a lot more packages over the last two weeks. I had a lot of items saved up for the HD in my cart, now I need the time to install everything.
Old 03-07-2018, 06:08 PM   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgorving View Post
That's what we live for! I am constantly on the look-out for cool things for our DX3. Did you miss the "banana hammock" discussion? Don't google that....
I bought one! Can't wait to install in the kitchen
Well Heck... I couldn't stand it and yep had to Google it. You warned me...
My question is how would or do you " install " that in the kitchen?
The Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 08:07 PM   #43

My only advice is to take your time and get it right the first time
Coolbaldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:23 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSWVK View Post
Halla:

1000% Agree, We have had our 2018 DX3 36FK for 8 months now. 12000+ miles. We couldn't be happier. Have we had issues, yes. All have been resolved by our Dealer (DDRV), Dynamax or at home by me, with a lot of help from everyone on the forum.http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...es/trink39.gif
We don't have our Isata 5 30fw yet (hopefully within the month) but I can say that if the post delivery customer service is anywhere as fantastic as the incomparable Joey Eash has been, then we have nothing to worry about. I am glad to hear that dealing with DDRV in So Cal has been a positive experience for you. I had heard some not so great things about them, and since they are the closest dealer to us, they are who we are getting our rig from when it comes (we bought at the Pomona show). I know that all new motor homes need attention to get the kinks worked out, its good to know that DDRV will be there for us.
Windsurf-mobile for us
LandKKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 08:37 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandKKnight View Post
We don't have our Isata 5 30fw yet (hopefully within the month) but I can say that if the post delivery customer service is anywhere as fantastic as the incomparable Joey Eash has been, then we have nothing to worry about. I am glad to hear that dealing with DDRV in So Cal has been a positive experience for you. I had heard some not so great things about them, and since they are the closest dealer to us, they are who we are getting our rig from when it comes (we bought at the Pomona show). I know that all new motor homes need attention to get the kinks worked out, its good to know that DDRV will be there for us.

Congratulations. Take your time with the PDI. It is hard to go through the long list when you are excited and ready to hit the road. It was hard for us, but we took about 3 hours to review it all before we did the paperwork. Make the dealer earn their money. LOL.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:58 PM   #46

Yes PDI is very important. Some really good lists on the forum. Take your time & check everything. Lots of helpful folks here to help you after.
CSWVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:18 AM   #47

Send a message via AIM to letsgorving Send a message via MSN to letsgorving Send a message via Yahoo to letsgorving
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountieman View Post
Well Heck... I couldn't stand it and yep had to Google it. You warned me...
My question is how would or do you " install " that in the kitchen?
Like this!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hammocks.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	164662  
Old 03-09-2018, 06:26 PM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgorving View Post
Like this!!

Does not look like the same thing that showed up when I google it..
The Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 07:23 PM   #49

Something Positive, Dynamax Style

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2689.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	164697

2018 Isata 5 DS
sseaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 08:51 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by sseaner View Post
Nice!
CSWVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 11:52 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsataMatata View Post
Never owned an RV before buying our 2018 Isata 5. We finally decided to make our dream come true, but so many choices. I’ve always wanted a FR Georgetown or Winnebago class A. DW (aka MouseHouse) did most of the research, came across this forum. Because of all the great reviews, helpful/ happy owners and BC on this forum, DW convinced me to look at the super C. Found one not too far away. Went to look at it and purchased that day. As DW says, “I think we got it right the first time”. We have now experienced the same great support on here and from Dynamax .Attachment 164393
I wanted to elaborate on what the DH said above. We purchased our brand new Isata 5 last fall. We have had our share of issues (tire valves, door lock, missing EMS module, leak, etc.). Frustrating? sure. Because we did a lot of research and because we digested tons of wisdom found on this forum, we know that this is sometimes part of the RV experience. We chose Dynamax because of the quality, warranty and customer service reviews. A few of our issues were easily resolved because Dynamax agreed to ship parts directly to our home and give us the opportunity to fix the problem without a day-trip to the Dealer. At least one of our issues was resolved by Dynamax reimbursing us for a local repair that also saved us a day-trip to the dealer. We have acted reasonably and Dynamax has acted reasonably. Our leak is temporarily resolved and will likely result in a day-trip to the Dealer. And, we haven't ventured to shine a flashlight at the ceilings yet (kidding/not kidding). And who knows what we might find on our upcoming trip. With all of that said, we have experienced the best family time in the the few camping trips that we have under our belt. The coach is beautiful, comfortable and fun! We are on a learning curve and are cautiously optimistic about our upcoming adventures. Thank you BC and everyone here who has offered advice and tips to help us enjoy the best part of the RV world and navigate the worst part of the RV world.