Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-03-2018, 04:50 PM   #1

Something Positive, Dynamax Style

There have been an awful lot of threads on here lately that I consider somewhat negative.

So I thought maybe a positive thread could help get 2018 back onto track. I know we all have problems with our RV’s, no matter if is a Dynamax or another brand, but I think we all understand that there will be issues and it is how we handle them, that makes the difference.

So to start things off. I am happy that my new Force HD is almost done and will be in my storage unit soon. Then I get to start the modifications, which is my favorite part.

I am happy that I have met and talked to a lot of you on the forum and I am looking forward to the rally in June to meet in person.

I think having Brian and some of the other folks from Dynamax involved has been a positive experience. When I bought our Thor years ago and had months worth of problems, not one message was returned, email or phone from Thor. They said once I left the dealers lot, it was between me and the dealer. Dynamax looks at it differently and that is why we just bought our second Dynamax.

So that is my ramblings for this Saturday. I hope some of you have something positive to add. If you dont have anything nice to say, move on to another thread. LOL.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:59 PM   #2
Site Team

halla, if you're finished with the unit, I'll take it for a few laps!!

Nights Camped: '13 = 49/'14 = 74/'15 = 74/'16 = 85/'17 = 110/'18 = 111/'19 = 86/'20 =108/'21 = 115/'22 = 135/'23 = 78; Booked for 2024 = 69
Mr. Dan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:01 PM   #3

Nicely done, also patiently waiting, for my Isata 3. We only have 3 Dynamax dealers in Canada, I am quite happy with the one here in Ontario. Before I made the purchase I drove down for a factory tour and enjoyed everyone I met at Dynamax. New to RVing (did buy a new Winnebago, had it for about 6,000 miles and traded it on a floorplan that was better suited). Extremely happy that Bclemens is on the forum.
Go UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:05 PM   #4

After sales support

I agree with Halla. We've owned a bunch of RV's in the past 45 years and I've never had a factory take the interest in a retail customer like Brian Clemens and his Dynamax team. Of all the brands we've had the best support I ever saw was Allegro and we took my coach there for our first punch list, they were amazing. My impression so far is that Dynamax is a step up from that, perhaps the best in the industry?
Days camped 2021 = 25
caseymyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:49 PM   #5

Halla:

1000% Agree, We have had our 2018 DX3 36FK for 8 months now. 12000+ miles. We couldn't be happier. Have we had issues, yes. All have been resolved by our Dealer (DDRV), Dynamax or at home by me, with a lot of help from everyone on the forum. We have been RVing for 30 + years. Many experiences with different RVs. This has been the best decision we could have made for our new RV. We thank Brian & all the Dynamax staff for their efforts to deliver a superior product. Looking forward to meeting you all at the rally in TN, can't wait.http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...es/trink39.gif
CSWVK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 06:00 PM   #6

No complaints here either. Dealer (MHS) took care of all pre-delivery issues. Mobile service under warranty took care of an Aqua-hot problem. And a new door key pad was shipped to me. Fixed that problem. Kind of boring.
rskeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 06:15 PM   #7

Agree with all the comments on this thread. I just placed an order for a new Isata 3. The participation of the Dynamax team, specifically Brian Clemens, on this Forum was a major factor in my decision to buy a Dynamax product.
Barch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 06:22 PM   #8

Barch. If you got the 24FW, did you notice if any ot the exterior compartments would be deep enough for a portable Weber? Thanks
Old 02-03-2018, 07:00 PM   #9

I agree too.
I picked up my DX3 in November from Dylan’s Rv. Everything works fine. Yes I’ve had a couple of minor issues, but nothing I can’t fix myself. Dealership was wonderful. I watched them finish off PDI including washing and polishing. Could not have had a better experience. The fit, finish and quality is excellent.
My congrats to the whole team at Dynamax for building a top end quality product. Keep it up!
Motorhome1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:11 PM   #10

Also agree with Barch. My wife & I love the floor plan of the Isata 3 24FW. We will be ordering one in the next month - just trying to find the best deal in the Northeast. Our decision was based upon Brian being so active on this forum!
papazeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:27 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go UK View Post
Barch. If you got the 24FW, did you notice if any ot the exterior compartments would be deep enough for a portable Weber? Thanks
I chose to go with a 24RW layout for a few reasons. One of them was to have a storage compartment opening & space large enough to fit our Weber Q220. According to Zac at Dynamax, the rear side storage compartment opening is 32-1/2" diagonally, 25-3/4" high x 21-3/4" wide.
Magnatudes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:38 PM   #12

Small BBQ

Here is another small one:

Smoke Hollow 205 Stainless Steel TableTop Propane Gas Grill
Days camped 2021 = 25
caseymyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 07:39 PM   #13

I had a few bumps in the road with dealers but every time I called Dynamax or called my local rep Doug, they have all been nothing but great. Brian being on this forum answering questions is impressive. All of you guys on the Dynamax forum are super people as well. All of this with all of you satisfied customers and loyal Dynamax owners is what kept us in the game and feel 100% comfortable with out decision. Cant wait for the coach to get here. ``

I hope my thread and posts were not negative. Frustrated yes but glad we hung in and got it on the way. Thanks again to everybody
The Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 08:14 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go UK View Post
I think so but I am not 100% sure. I neglected to measure the compartment(s) at the show. My Baby Weber measures 26" x 16" x 14". I hope it fits.
Barch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:53 AM   #15

We looked at almost every MBS chassis out there and we felt the Dynamax was far and away the best value. We had numerous problems with our FR3 and we were initially a little leery of another Forest River product, but I must say that in the long run Forest River made things right even after the warranty was over. And after looking at all the different makes we decided to give the Dynamax a closer look. After another exhausting day at the Pomona RV Show and meeting and speaking with Joe Eash at the show we felt pretty confident that Dynamax and the Isata 3 FW was the right choice for us. We could not be happier with our decision, we’ve had a few very minor bugs to work out but Brian, Joe and everyone I have met or spoke to from Dynamax has been sincere, helpful and committed to making sure we have a positive buying experience and that our unit performs to our expectations. Nothing in life is perfect and it is unreasonable to expect that there will not be issues that will need to be dealt with. Put your house on wheels and dive it thousands of miles, it’s kind of like subjecting it to an earthquake every time you hit the road... you’ve got almost expect something will need attention!
Greg-Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 11:39 AM   #16

Halla, this thread is a great idea.

We looked at the DX3 because on the floor plan. Then I spoke with Zach at the factory and he was very responsive to my questions. At the show, he introduces me to Joey who was accommodating with the changes we wanted to make. We made our decision to buy after talking with him. He also told me about this forum. Brian's presents here is an asset to the company and it is good to see other folks buying decisions influenced by his involvement.

Brian M. in the warranty department has been Fantastic to work with. I do most of the repairs myself and he has done a great job of keeping me supplied with the few parts I needed. While we were at the factory Greg and his crew quickly performed all the repairs on the "list". I have to say that with so many different components and pieces in this RV I have had very few problems.

My good friend who bought our old Gulfstream Super C asked me yesterday "Would you buy another Dynamax or consider another manufacture?" I immediately responded. "No question, I would by another Dynamax".

Thank you Brian C. for engaging your customers, Brian M. and Greg for all your help with warranty, Joey for putting up with my constant barrage of production updates and all the people I have met in the company who have been professional and helpful.

Extremely satisfied Customer,

Jeff
Unofficial Dynamax Ambassador
JRM63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:15 PM   #17

Good Thread

It's nice to see a positive thread. Like everyone else I have had a few problems but that is to be expected in a complex vehicle with many different systems. I have been totally happy with my Isata3FW and would never consider getting anything but a Dynamax. My plan is to move up to a DX3 in a few years when I have the room to park it. My favorite pastime is thinking up mods then incorporating them
USN-RET/DOD-RET
mlmay12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:27 PM   #18

I have a Isata 3RW. Great coach. Great company. Great rep. In BC.
I also picked the RW for the outstanding outside storage and the rear slide.
Bill Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 05:39 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barch View Post
I think so but I am not 100% sure. I neglected to measure the compartment(s) at the show. My Baby Weber measures 26" x 16" x 14". I hope it fits.
Just got the dimensions from my salesman for the 24FW "the compartment door on the drivers side measures 38" long 14.5 high and 19 deep." I guess I will be shopping for another barbeque.
Old 02-05-2018, 06:15 PM   #20

a new BBQ, that is positive. Way to spin the problem. LOL