Old 05-21-2018, 02:04 PM   #1

This needed to be said...

This is our 6th RV of sorts (trailers, fifth wheels, diesel pushers, etc). At the end of the day, my opinion of a company is how well they handle what I deem "should be warrantied". I say that not because I am the grand poobah of warranty claims but I have been in the automotive business for almost 40 years and I know the difference between unrealistic and true merit warranty requests. IMO, all RV's, toy haulers, fifth wheels, trailers, etc, etc. are mediocre at best. Not because they're so cheap but at the end of the day, it's unrealistic to think you're going to take an RV down the highway at 70 mph and not have your mobile home have issues.

Having said that, I've had my DX3 in the dealership at least half a dozen times but not one of the times has been because of something that broke, it's all been stuff that should have been caught in PDI upon dealer receiving.

Up until now, I haven't had anything but kudos for Dynamax because the customer service has been second to none.

Yesterday I posted an unfortunate mechanical issue with my awning... I get it, crap happens, I just want it fixed. BClemons responded to my post asking for the VIN number and within hours, I received an email from Brian Meeks (who has been my go to guy from the beginning) inquiring what happened.

Talk about service! I find it all too unfamiliar to have a dealer reach out to me before I get a chance to pursue it.

Regardless of the result, you can't fault Dynamax for their customer service.

Thank you gentlemen, your response shows your company's interest with my hard earned money I have used to purchase one of your products!

THANK YOU!

Mark Mahoney

Orangecrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 02:21 PM   #2
GM

My people and I appreciate the kind words.

I will amend your comment to say "you can't fault us for our desire to provide customer service". It is our goal to provide excellent customer service, but we are human and sometimes we forget to follow up and sometimes we follow the "rules" to a fault, but we are forever trying to improve our systems and processes and response on a daily basis.

PLEASE do not send questions via Private Message. Post questions in the forum as a new thread so that other users can benefit from the answers. Use Private Messages for sensitive information only. Our owners manuals are available online and via iPhone/Android Apps. http://www.dynamaxcorp.com/OnlineManual.aspx
bclemens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 03:46 PM   #3

Thats a great post Mark.
Old 05-21-2018, 03:51 PM   #4

I had a few warranty claims during my period that had me uneasy as to whether I was going to get covered even though I knew I should. Never even given the runaround once. Always had the same exact experience. Couldn’t have been more happy.

Well I guess I could... if there was an option to extend it through dynamax hahaha. Now it’s truely my problem ....
Old 05-21-2018, 05:38 PM   #5

Nice to hear good news for a change, Dynamax sound like they want happy customers, we were trying for a Trilogy but ended up waiting to long and they stopped building them. We ended up with a River Stone Legacy and also receive wonderful customer service form them as well, maybe the times are a changing!!!!
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:36 PM   #6

I didn't buy my Dynamax locally, I tried, but I wasn't interested in ordering and waiting months for a coach. So I went on a national search for the coach I was interested in, and found it 600 miles away.

I called the local dealer a few day ago and asked if they would do some warranty work, I was surprised to get a rather terse text message from the GM bemoaning my out of state purchase. I kinda figured that this was their response to my question, I wouldn't be getting warranty service locally.

I'm okay with that, I guess. I sent an email to my Dynamax direct contact today regarding the 6 warranty issues I have. I am hopeful for a positive response.
Las Vegas, NV
johnmbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:12 PM   #7

This needed to be said...

Iíve always been told that itís not if it going to hit the fan, itís when, and what the response is when it does. I think we all had initial issues. Iím not perfect. I donít expect Dynamax to be either. I can say they try harder and do more than most. Much appreciated. Youíve earned a lot of respect and lifetime customers, me included.
shultz01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 07:58 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmbeard View Post
So I went on a national search for the coach I was interested in, and found it 600 miles away.
Only 600 miles??? I traveled 1200 miles. Don't expect to ever need a dealer. Not necessary. Our PDI caught all (that I know of) Dynamax problems and the major installed items have their own warranty. i.e. Aqua-sent their mobile tech to our location and fixed that problem.
Old 05-21-2018, 08:05 PM   #9

Haha my coach had 2100 miles on it when I got it home. And I live like 300 mi from Elkhart!
Old 05-21-2018, 08:26 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOURWHL View Post
Haha my coach had 2100 miles on it when I got it home. And I live like 300 mi from Elkhart!
LOLOLOL... Now thats funny