Nice trip from N Virginia to FL. Arrived late in the evening. Engine light came on last night about 50-80 miles from my last fuel stop. Glad I purchased a engine fuel filter and a fuel/water separator filter before leaving on this trip. Besides the engine light, I learned four new things I need to repair:
1. The windshield leaks when raining. Not sure how to fix except to take the windshield out and redo the mounding. See pictures:
2. When I opened the electrical door to connect the electrical lines, one side was hanging down. the one screw was laying on the bottom. I checked how to fix it this morning. Seems I just need to screw in two new screws. After checking further, I noticed no hole in the other screw hole. No wonder this side fell down, it was missing a screw.
3. My lovely bride asked me to fix the dryer this morning. What's wrong with it? It makes a lot of noise in the front when on, and something is hanging over the knob. Minor fix. The stabilization bar was installed incorrectly.
4. Entry door instrument panel is coming apart. Wondering if anyone's knows if I can screw this in versus taking it apart and re-glueing it?
5. Checked my refrigerator Slim, my top bracket is screwed in. Thanks for the info.
2016 Force HD