Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-27-2017, 09:08 PM   #1
Pawnee Buffalo Hunter

Was looking at a 2010 Isata 282

It has beautiful looking hardwood floors in front living and rear bath areas. It has carpeting in between the single bed in middle of coach. My question is: did the hardwood floors actually run through whole coach and the small strip of carpet between the single beds was laid over it by chance? If not, is there anyway Dynamax could match that hardwood flooring and either sell and/or also install it to/for a customer?

If not possible, I am right in assuming that it would be very easy to simply replace that small area/strip of carpet with something in new, very high grade piece of carpet? Or does carpet run under beds to where it would be a big chore to replace?

Also, is the 2010 Isata 282 a higher class C in comparison to the new Isata 4? Or are they equal and maybe one has simply replaced the other? If the 282 is a step up, in what ways?

Thx
LittleMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 03:17 PM   #2
Pawnee Buffalo Hunter

No one knows?
LittleMoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 11:52 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMoose View Post
It has beautiful looking hardwood floors in front living and rear bath areas. It has carpeting in between the single bed in middle of coach. My question is: did the hardwood floors actually run through whole coach and the small strip of carpet between the single beds was laid over it by chance? If not, is there anyway Dynamax could match that hardwood flooring and either sell and/or also install it to/for a customer?

If not possible, I am right in assuming that it would be very easy to simply replace that small area/strip of carpet with something in new, very high grade piece of carpet? Or does carpet run under beds to where it would be a big chore to replace?

Also, is the 2010 Isata 282 a higher class C in comparison to the new Isata 4? Or are they equal and maybe one has simply replaced the other? If the 282 is a step up, in what ways?

Thx
I am guessing that most people here have more recent versions of Dynamax motorhomes and may not be familiar with a 2010.

You may have better luck asking your question in the Yahoo Dynamax group.

Formerly a 2013 Sunseeker 2250 SLEC.
Delco Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote