Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #221
Camper Less Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post

That looks like the bracket that holds our TV in our living room area up. I thought about that one for the bunkhouse, but not for the bedroom.
Yes, exactly what it is...somewhere a mix up happened

Old 02-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #222
Camper Less Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhuffs9017 View Post

Hi there. Here are some mounts I'm most likely going to order to try out in our new rig. They are cheap in price, but trust me, I've ordered many times from monoprice and their stuff is the real deal. Good high quality items.

For only $2.12 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Low Profile Wall Mount Bracket for LCD LED (Max 66Lbs, 10~23 inch) - Silver | LCD Wall Mount Brackets

For only $3.48 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Low Profile Wall Mount Bracket for LCD LED Plasma (Max 30Lbs, 10~26inch) | LCD Plasma Brackets - Low Profile Type

Hope these help. The brackets that come factory are "low profile" units. I had them on our old unit.
Thanks for the lead!!!

Old 02-01-2013, 03:54 PM   #223
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin Cajun View Post
Yes, exactly what it is...somewhere a mix up happened
Maybe we look alike! It could be that we both asked about mounts but had different intentions for them...

I'm either going to go with the mount that you have there or one I found on camping world for our bunkhouse because they're one of the few mounts that I have seen that positively latch into place for travel.

I have such a hard time believing in these Monoprice mounts. mhuffs is the first person that I've actually heard from that has had real use out of them. I want a cheap/lightweight mount for our bedroom TV. I'm tired of setting it up each time we park for camping (we take too much stuff and are always rearranging to make "home" before we can settle down).
Old 02-01-2013, 04:26 PM   #224

Even if you do purchase one from monoprice, you're out say $8-10 with shipping. I have purchased a TON of stuff from there and it is all the real deal. I have a dual monitor mount for my office. I have purchased 4 mounts for standard walls and they are ALL the exact same quality as the one HH Gregg tried to sell for $150!!! I've bought a ton of cables, all of the HDMI one's from them and they are all 100% quality.

Again, just a suggestion. I know I'll be using them for sure so I'll be happy to report back.
Nights Camped 2013 - Not enough!
Old 02-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #225

2012 Sabre 34RLQS Rubber Roof

I 1ust noticed today that the rubber roof on my Sabre 34RLQS is all bubbled up at the seam where the underlayment boards come together just in front of the bedroom roof vent, all the way from one side to the other. Is this normal ???
Old 02-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #226
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by okietom View Post
I 1ust noticed today that the rubber roof on my Sabre 34RLQS is all bubbled up at the seam where the underlayment boards come together just in front of the bedroom roof vent, all the way from one side to the other. Is this normal ???
Pics?

Turbs
Old 02-04-2013, 11:39 AM   #227
Here to Help

I am on the TV bracket question. I will let you know ASAP!
Old 02-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #228
Here to Help

Quote:
Dear Sabre Owner,
I would get your unit to a dealer and have this inspected. Even showing us pictures might not depict what is going on with your roof.
Old 02-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #229
Camper Less Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
I am on the TV bracket question. I will let you know ASAP!
Awesome follow up on this matter, got the new bracket today...wow, that was fast! Thanks SabreSam, you're an asset to us Sabre Owners!!!

Old 02-09-2013, 10:32 PM   #230

Quote:
Picture....
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Camper.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	24157  
Old 02-10-2013, 12:22 AM   #231
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Working for a roofing company when we lay tpo this kind of "bubbling" is somwhat normal.
But seeings how this line seems to start at a roof protrusion ie the vent, it could possibly mean water entrapment .
As Sam suggested have it looked at just in case .

PLEASE report back after !

TURBS
Old 02-10-2013, 08:45 PM   #232
Here to Help

Quote:
Picture....
Dear Customer
I think you will be fine when the whether warms up and the roof stretches out a little. I would still have your dealer document the information with our warranty department.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:46 PM   #233
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I have same /similar on mine looked today.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:48 PM   #234
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130210_194905.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	24220
Old 02-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #235
jsk

A couple of questions for the Sabre group. When adding the 2nd ac can I go ducted? I took out the vent and ductwork is there but I am wondering if the ductwork will handle 2 units using the same ductwork. If going this route can I block off the vents that I want the ac to handle?
Next question - I ordered some LED's (G4 base) that are pancake style with pins out of the side. The pins were 6mm. They fit but did not feel snug. Has anybody modified the fixture so that the lights will fit snug or can it be done?
Sabre Sam - can you comment on the ac question?

Thanks
Old 02-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #236
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk View Post
A couple of questions for the Sabre group. When adding the 2nd ac can I go ducted? I took out the vent and ductwork is there but I am wondering if the ductwork will handle 2 units using the same ductwork. If going this route can I block off the vents that I want the ac to handle?
Next question - I ordered some LED's (G4 base) that are pancake style with pins out of the side. The pins were 6mm. They fit but did not feel snug. Has anybody modified the fixture so that the lights will fit snug or can it be done?
Sabre Sam - can you comment on the ac question?

Thanks
Dear Jsk
Here is a little background for your question.....we consulted with our AC company and they encouraged us to run that duct work to let the AC's work together. Also we felt it was a competitive advantage over the other brands that didn't extend the duct work that causes their bands to only allow the direct AC blowing into the bedroom only. I hope that helps.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #237
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:

Dear Jsk
Here is a little background for your question.....we consulted with our AC company and they encouraged us to run that duct work to let the AC's work together. Also we felt it was a competitive advantage over the other brands that didn't extend the duct work that causes their bands to only allow the direct AC blowing into the bedroom only. I hope that helps.
Good to know!
Thanks sam!
Old 02-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #238

Super Lounge

I have a Sabre 32bHOK and would like to replace the sleeper sofa and the dining table with a super lounge. Is that possible?
Old 02-11-2013, 06:38 AM   #239

Thank you Sam, I will get with my Dealer and let them know. I just wanted to make sure that it was not an urgent issue.

Quote:
Dear Customer
I think you will be fine when the whether warms up and the roof stretches out a little. I would still have your dealer document the information with our warranty department.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #240
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich271 View Post
I have a Sabre 32bHOK and would like to replace the sleeper sofa and the dining table with a super lounge. Is that possible?
Dear Customer
There is no reason you can't add it but freight on the furniture will be a killer. The standard dinette window you have is longer than what a superlounge would have. So you will be covering a portion of that window and won't be able to open it.

I hope this helps
Closed Thread

Tags
factory, sabre, warranty