Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2013, 06:58 PM   #191
Llewellyn Camper

For the dryer question, I have a 2013 Sabre 31CKTS

Old 01-17-2013, 08:17 AM   #192
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthoran View Post
Can you tell me if I need to cut the hole exactly on the sticker in the washer/dryer cabinet, or can I move the hole higher or forward in the cabinet? The cabinet in locatede in the master bedroom on the right side.

Also, is there a good 3" vent package available, or do I need to install a 4" vent and reduce it inside the cabinet?

Thanks for your expertise.
Dear Sabre Owner,
I'm sorry for the delay. This is the answer I received from the Sabre Plant. I hope it helps.

I would advise them to try to stay as close to the sticker as possible. They can adjust the location a small amount but if they would go down to far or to far forward they could get into the aluminum tubing.

As far as the vent kit itself, I would advise them to contact their dealer on this and they will advise them on the best application for their situation. We do not know what washer/dryer they purchased. .

Old 01-17-2013, 04:11 PM   #193
Llewellyn Camper

Dryer Vent Issue in a 31CKTS

Thanks for the quick response. I'll get with the local dealers and see what vent options there are. The dryer we have is a small apartment size, not a combo washer/dryer unit. It works great, and fits in the laundry closet in the bedroom of our 31CKTS. Moving the vent isn't mandatory, but would allow the dryer to site a little further back in the space.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:46 PM   #194

2012 Sabre 34RLQS

My bedroom window will not open due to the latch being stuck. I tried everything to no avail until I took out the screw out that is straight across from where the latch slides into the window frame. Evidently the screw is hitting the latch, what exactly is the purpose of this screw ? Will it hurt to leave it out or do I need to take it back to get the window replaced ???
Old 01-18-2013, 10:54 PM   #195
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by okietom
My bedroom window will not open due to the latch being stuck. I tried everything to no avail until I took out the screw out that is straight across from where the latch slides into the window frame. Evidently the screw is hitting the latch, what exactly is the purpose of this screw ? Will it hurt to leave it out or do I need to take it back to get the window replaced ???
Dear Sabre Family Member
A picture would really help. I will PM my work email. will you send me a picture and phone number.
Old 01-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #196

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
Dear Ragin Cajun,
You can order our bracket from any Sabre Dealer. Here are the part numbers:
#70A01901A: Bracket that mounts to wall
#70A01903A: Bracket that mounts to TV
(designed for a 22" TV")

You will need to get pricing from the dealer. I'm sure you can order this over the phone and have it shipped to your home.

Good Luck
Why not just include these in the sale of all units pre-installed (not with the TV but just the brackets ready to go)? It's known that everyone will eventually add the TV's in the appropriate places or they wouldn't be buying the units they are. Troubling is that these mounts aren't expensive UNLESS ordered through the Sabre dealer. Most folks aren't ordering the extra TV's in the builds simply for the markup on them isn't appropriate to the market we are all exposed to now where TV's are a lot cheaper. Consumers are much more educated on the in's and out's of screen resolutions, dpi's etc to make much more informed decisions and would rather less rely on the manufacturer to make this for them.

In addition, this would throw out the need for customers to ask, "does this have backing" question. I saw the one response that simply said "and don't use LONG screws or you will break through the sidewall." All the while no mention of what the term LONG is, a little Bill Clinton style right there.

All I'm trying to say is, this would go a long way in putting your customers first. A simple, super inexpensive way to put a smile on a lot of faces. I'm readying to order my 36QBOK and this thread is helping me a lot. I'm simply offering suggestions that seem to come up often here dealing with TV's and placements. You could also then suggest what TV sizes are appropriate for the areas.

P.S. If any readers are looking for inexpensive mounts, visit Monoprice.com. I haven't looked yet but I'm sure they'll have some that will work for our needs.
Nights Camped 2013 - Not enough!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #197
Here to Help

Dear Customer,
I value your advice and have supplied it to the person that makes our product decisions. The problem we are challenged with is if we mount the bracket in a location and then the customer's purchased TV is not the same dimentions, the customer now has four screw holes in his wall after he moves the bracket. There are so many sizes, speakers on the bottom, speakers on the side, buttons on the side................................. We willl try and get better. Again, I will forward your comments.
Old 01-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #198

Sam,

I have a 36qbok on order now. Talked to my dealer rep today and he said he talked to you today about a TV mount in the bunkhouse. We have decided to forego the mount and figure it our later. I also asked about adding a fan in the 1/2 bath. Is that possible at this point of production? He was going to try to contact you but is off work tomorrow.

Thanks!!
Airlift system/on board compressor

Old 01-22-2013, 09:55 AM   #199
Here to Help

Dear Speedcat,
Putting two and two together, I think you ordered a unit from Tom Raper. And if that is correct, the unit I beleive is yours, is too far in production to add or change anything.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:44 PM   #200
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedcat
Sam,

I have a 36qbok on order now. Talked to my dealer rep today and he said he talked to you today about a TV mount in the bunkhouse. We have decided to forego the mount and figure it our later. I also asked about adding a fan in the 1/2 bath. Is that possible at this point of production? He was going to try to contact you but is off work tomorrow.

Thanks!!
speedcat
I process a lot of orders.....have the salesperson call me.

Tags
factory, sabre, warranty