Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 10:03 PM   #541
Here to Help

Responding to Ross5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross5 View Post
Sabre Sam,

I have a 2013 32bhok that has been in the shop now for 3 months. The original main issue was that the dinette slide was scuffing the floor at the back end as it went in and out. Dealer has replaced the linoleum and carpet which were both damaged. He says they have tried all adjustments that they know how to make, but can not get it stop dragging on the floor. We like the camper in general, but this has become very frustrating. Can the factory help out? This is not normal is it? It is still under warranty.

Thanks,

Kirk
Dear Kirk,
please send me a PM with you contact information including phone numbers, serial number of your unit and the dealer name that has been working on your unit. I will then forward that information to Sabre Warranty.

Sabresam
Old 12-20-2013, 02:07 PM   #542
Whim Travler

Sam
We have delay in bathrm lite switch of 3 to 5 sec. and were told the battery might need water. That causes lite switch delay? Also we need to unhook landline power to unhook battery and get it tested. Why would rv dealer tell us that? They say because it's looped through the battery. Don't need battery if on power 50amp connection?
Diane
2012 Palimino Sabre 5th wheel.
AND A BIG THANK YOU FOR THE NEW STEREO, SYSTEM WORKS PERFECT NOW!!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Forest River Forums mobile app
Old 12-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #543
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Dianizon,

You don't "specifically" need to have the battery installed to have shore power plugged in.
It is recommended to have a battery when camping tho.

Yes you should have shore power unhooked when removing battery as the shore power runs the converter which charges your battery.

The delay in the switch sounds like its a bad switch not workinghe battery.

Would be a good idea to have the battery checked tho.

Do any of the other switches do this?

Turbs

posted via my troll-mobile hand held type device.
Old 01-01-2014, 11:52 AM   #544

How to Remove Steps in Hallway

Sam,
I have a 2012 Sabre 32RCTS and can't figure out how the two steps in the hallway going up to the bedroom can be removed. I have removed the six screws that hold down each step but they will not budge. They seem like they are attached somehow underneath with either more screws or maybe glue. I don't want to remove the whole unit, just the tops (steps). Can you help?

2012 Palomino Sabre 32RCTS-6
2012 Ford F-250 Super Duty Fx4 6.7 Powerstroke
16K PullRite SuperGlide
Air Lift LoadLifter 5000 Air Bags
Old 01-02-2014, 07:54 AM   #545
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyoul8r View Post
Sam,
I have a 2012 Sabre 32RCTS and can't figure out how the two steps in the hallway going up to the bedroom can be removed. I have removed the six screws that hold down each step but they will not budge. They seem like they are attached somehow underneath with either more screws or maybe glue. I don't want to remove the whole unit, just the tops (steps). Can you help?
I believe I was told there also glued.

Why do you need to remove them?

TURBS

Hope everyone brings in a wonderful and saphe new year!
Old 01-02-2014, 01:24 PM   #546

Happy New Year

I want to run some wires underneath the steps into the pass-through cavity for lights and also possibly use space for storage. Maybe put hinges on them. I understand that the subwoofer is under the second step.

16K PullRite SuperGlide
Old 01-02-2014, 02:20 PM   #547
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Happy New Year

I want to run some wires underneath the steps into the pass-through cavity for lights and also possibly use space for storage. Maybe put hinges on them. I understand that the subwoofer is under the second step.
You should be able to access that compartment via a removable panel in the basement "pass through"

TURBS

GOLF CART SAFETY INSTRUCTOR.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:51 PM   #548

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
You should be able to access that compartment via a removable panel in the basement "pass through"

TURBS

Yeah, I've been in there but I'll have to remove the steps in order to hinge them.

16K PullRite SuperGlide
Old 01-02-2014, 03:01 PM   #549
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Yeah, I've been in there but I'll have to remove the steps in order to hinge them.
I see clearly now.

If sam doesn't respond soon I'll get in contact with him.

TURBS

Old 01-02-2014, 04:25 PM   #550
Here to Help

Step Removal

Quote:
Sam,

Cyoul8r,
Sorry for the delay. I need to ask the plant and they don't come back from the holidays till Monday Dec. 6th. I will get back to you soon after.

Can you send me a photo of the step from your phone? That might show me some trim pieces that you might need to also remove that you are not seeing. I will PM you my email address.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:42 AM   #551

Trying to find Factory Warranty Rep. for Sabre

I am having a problem with the shower drain leaking into the underbelly. It's a 2013 Sabre 34RLQS-6. Trailer spent 6 weeks at the dealers for repair and it still leaks. Schueled back in the shop next month. Hoping a Factory Rep. will see this and contact me. I'm not bashing the unit or anybody. I love the trailer. Just want a factory Rep. to oversee repairs this time around.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:46 AM   #552
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne1951 View Post
I am having a problem with the shower drain leaking into the underbelly. It's a 2013 Sabre 34RLQS-6. Trailer spent 6 weeks at the dealers for repair and it still leaks. Schueled back in the shop next month. Hoping a Factory Rep. will see this and contact me. I'm not bashing the unit or anybody. I love the trailer. Just want a factory Rep. to oversee repairs this time around.
Wayne welcome!

Where are you located?
"Edit" I see your in texas.

Ps I had the same issue on my sabre.
My dealer found a loose p-trap.

TURBS

BIRTHDAY BOY
Old 01-05-2014, 04:53 AM   #553

I'm in Cleburne, TX.
Old 01-05-2014, 08:44 AM   #554

Try out Fun Town RV as they get good reviews on a consistent basis and they are in your town. Leaky shower drain could be as simple as the large nut on the bottom of the drain fixture is loose. Get at it via access panels in basement storage. With as fast as the factory slams campers together nowadays, that large nut may never have gotten tightened all the way properly at the factory.

RVs For Sale in Texas | A Texas RV Dealer Offering New and Used RVs in Texas
Old 01-05-2014, 11:00 AM   #555

Thanks for the reply Sabresam,
That is where I bought the 5th wheel back in May or June. Took it back there to fix the leaking shower. Left it there 6 weeks. Picked it up and left on a two month trip. It still leaks. Went back when I got home the 1st of Dec. They can't get to it until Feb. I thought maybe if a Factory Rep called and walked a Tech though possible solutions, it would get fixed this time. They are good people at Fun Town and they were a pleasure to do business with. Many of the emp. I know personal. They are just very business in the service dept.

Thanks so much for the reply,
Happy New Year to you and yours
Old 01-14-2014, 11:18 PM   #556

Wiring diagram

Is there any way to get a wiring diagram for my 2012 Sabre 34RLQS. I need to access the wiring at the rear of the trailer for the tail lights.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:45 AM   #557
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by okietom View Post
Is there any way to get a wiring diagram for my 2012 Sabre 34RLQS. I need to access the wiring at the rear of the trailer for the tail lights.
There is no such wiring diagrams to be had from Sabre , Sorry.

You'll need a test light or a volt/ohm meter to test.
If you dont have a cheap digital volt /ohm meter now would be the time to get one.

TURBS

golf cart safety instructor
Old 01-15-2014, 05:00 PM   #558

I understand that, what I was wondering is where to look so I don't have to take off any more of the covering on the underbelly than I have to to find them. Thanks.....
Old 01-15-2014, 05:08 PM   #559
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by okietom View Post
I understand that, what I was wondering is where to look so I don't have to take off any more of the covering on the underbelly than I have to to find them. Thanks.....
Sorry but same answer.

Here's a clue why.

TURBS

golf cart safety instructor
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1389823694966.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	44983  
Old 01-15-2014, 05:08 PM   #560
Phat Phrog Stunt Team