Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 11:10 PM   #301

tv backer

just mounted my bunkhouse tv in my 2013 qbok7 & the backer is aluminum that is 1 wide in the middle were the seam is & if it is 1/16 thick id be surprised, I riveted a piece of 1/4 thk t6-6051 & drilled & tapped it to distribute the load over bigger area than 2 screws in Reynolds wrap!!!!!
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2013, 10:20 AM   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcurvey View Post
just mounted my bunkhouse tv in my 2013 qbok7 & the backer is aluminum that is 1 wide in the middle were the seam is & if it is 1/16 thick id be surprised, I riveted a piece of 1/4 thk t6-6051 & drilled & tapped it to distribute the load over bigger area than 2 screws in Reynolds wrap!!!!!
I will look at mine later today.. The cut out in my bunk house looks to be smaller than the one in yours.. I dont remember seeing a seam in it.. But i will check later today.. thanks

Old 03-11-2013, 12:36 PM   #303
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Brand New 2013 32RCTS-6 with a slide problem.

Sam,
Took delivery of my new Sabre Saturday. Love it. Got it home, opened all the slides. Next morning, looked on top of each slide before closing for any sticks/leaves (I live on 4 acres of oak trees). When I stood on top of the ladder to look on the top of the dinette slide, the entire strip of rubber sealant and the rubber track it mounts to were laying on top of the slide. Totally pulled away from the interior where they belong. I inspected the other two slides and each of the seals appear to be installed correctly. After looking at my damaged seals, I noticed that the staples used to affix the track to the wall directly above the slide were all bent as if they did not penetrate the wall correctly, thus not holding when the slide was opened and closed.

I am 375 miles from the dealer. Can the track be reattached to the wall with screws vice staples and if so, what is the maximum legth of screw to use, what material is behing the wall paper, and how high up should I go in order to maintain the appropriate clearance for the rubber to bend during opening and closing the slide?
2016-(32) 2017-13
Old 03-11-2013, 01:19 PM   #304

Equipment related question for Sabre Sam or anyone else who knows:

#1. The 16" rims on my Sabre 36QBOK.. I want to upgrade to G rated tires... are the stock rims rated for 110 PSI?

#2. Is the standard battery charger a so called, "Smart Charger?"

Thanks in Advance,

Joe
Old 03-11-2013, 01:31 PM   #305
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdulworth View Post
Equipment related question for Sabre Sam or anyone else who knows:

#1. The 16" rims on my Sabre 36QBOK.. I want to upgrade to G rated tires... are the stock rims rated for 110 PSI?

#2. Is the standard battery charger a so called, "Smart Charger?"

Thanks in Advance,

Joe
Joe what year?
Old 03-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #306

It's a 2013...

Sorry should have been more clear:

2013 Sabre 36QBOK
Old 03-11-2013, 02:59 PM   #307
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombDoc View Post
Brand New 2013 32RCTS-6 with a slide problem.

Sam,
Took delivery of my new Sabre Saturday. Love it. Got it home, opened all the slides. Next morning, looked on top of each slide before closing for any sticks/leaves (I live on 4 acres of oak trees). When I stood on top of the ladder to look on the top of the dinette slide, the entire strip of rubber sealant and the rubber track it mounts to were laying on top of the slide. Totally pulled away from the interior where they belong. I inspected the other two slides and each of the seals appear to be installed correctly. After looking at my damaged seals, I noticed that the staples used to affix the track to the wall directly above the slide were all bent as if they did not penetrate the wall correctly, thus not holding when the slide was opened and closed.

I am 375 miles from the dealer. Can the track be reattached to the wall with screws vice staples and if so, what is the maximum legth of screw to use, what material is behing the wall paper, and how high up should I go in order to maintain the appropriate clearance for the rubber to bend during opening and closing the slide?

Dear Customer,
First I want to apologize for the problem. When you get a chance please PM me your vin number, full name and contact phone number.

Second, I strongly suggest that you allow a dealer to fix this issue. I applaud that you are willing to fix it, but by chance you damage something else during the process, that will not be covered under warranty. If you still want to fix it, PM me some photos and I will try and get you some help.

Sorry again for the problem.

SabreSam
Old 03-12-2013, 09:43 AM   #308

Forgive me for using a reply but I din't know how to post a new anything else here.

I have a 2012 RETS . the catridge holder on my "The Water Pur Company" water filter has broken off at the top. The Model is CCI-10-CLW. It is the part that screws on to where the water line comes in and out. It holds the replacible cartridge. Where can I get a new one. Thank you in advance.
Old 03-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #309
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc701 View Post
Forgive me for using a reply but I din't know how to post a new anything else here.

I have a 2012 RETS ser. and the catridge holder on my "The Water Pur Company" water filter has broken off at the top. The Model is CCI-10-CLW. It is the part that screws on to where the water line comes in and out. It holds the replacible cartridge. Where can I get a new one. Thank you in advance.
Fyi you should not post your complete vin number in an open forum! !
This is asking for trouble from less than shady people whom may use it for illegal acts.... edit post and remove it.

Big box stores (lowes, menards) and hardware stores care this unit for replacement.
Also your local dealer should have one.

Turbs
Old 03-12-2013, 11:15 PM   #310

wind noise from exhaust fan vent

sam just took delivery of are camper Saturday, putting are stuff in it the last couple of nights & tonight it was wendy & you got this really loud wind noise from the stove vent area, the vent is latched outside, any ideas ? thanks, Brian

Closed Thread

Tags
factory, sabre, warranty