Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 09:57 AM   #631
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg13 View Post
Thanks Turbs,

I was thinking outside the box. No experience yet fully set up and extended use. Just posing a question. It may turn out that the Microwave is my next best friend.

Thanks for the insight.

Rob
Rob -

I have a 36QB that has a microwave outside. When we were shopping and bought this one, I honestly thought it was the dumbest thing. Seriously- who needs a microwave outside? In fact, I started eyeing up how to remove it- solely for the extra height for the counter.

I refused to use it- but then I found out my father-in-law would reheat his coffee while sitting outside in the mornings. Then we would make up steamed bags of veggies while getting the picnic table set. Then, my step-bro wanted to melt the cheese on his chicken sandwich but didn't want to track dirt inside.

Turns out, I love the dang thing. We use it almost as often as the inside microwave.

Old 03-24-2014, 10:40 AM   #632

Thanks again for the help guys! Do any of you or Sam know where I can get a t.v. bracket like the one in the picture ? Just wonder if its something I can order from forest river.... mine is just like this with the door and hook ups but no bracket to hold TV. Might to nice to watch football games out side in the fall
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dont_copy.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	48309  

"Duramax"

B&W companion slider
Old 03-24-2014, 10:43 AM   #633
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Yeah I like mine!

Look here.
http://www.morryde.com/aftermarket/tv-mounts.html

I think these mount were originally for ceiling or under cabinet mounts to flip down .

BUT work as a flip "up" as well.
Make sure it locks when flipped up to stay "up"

TURBS
Sabre owners united!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1395672251443.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	48310  
Old 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM   #634
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Few more.

TURBS
Sabre owners united!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	1395672529828.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	48315   Click image for larger version

Name:	1395672546047.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	48.8 KB
ID:	48316   Click image for larger version

Name:	1395672572021.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	48317  
Old 03-24-2014, 10:49 AM   #635
Here to Help

TV Bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronek28 View Post
Thanks again for the help guys! Do any of you or Sam know where I can get a t.v. bracket like the one in the picture ? Just wonder if its something I can order from forest river.... mine is just like this with the door and hook ups but no bracket to hold TV. Might to nice to watch football games out side in the fall
Dear Customer,
Any Sabre dealer can order that slideout bracket. If you are serious, send me a PM and I will get you the part number. Then you can walk in with the correct part number and the dealer will get you a cost.

Sabresam
Old 03-24-2014, 10:52 AM   #636
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg13 View Post
Sabre Sam,
Got our QSIK and Love it!! I'm curious though, the outside kitchen, the microwave is kinda worthless for us. Would it be possible, or have you seen or heard anyone removing it and replacing it with shelves and a TV? I was looking at it and thought, hmmm what a great place to mount a TV and additional space.

Turbs, what say you also? I know you have the BHOK

Thoughts?

Rob
Dear Rob,
Yes you can remove the Microwave. You would need to split the Ant. wires from the back of the kids room TV location. I think this is what you were asking.

Sabresam
Old 03-25-2014, 11:47 AM   #637

Our set up

We have a 2012 Sabre, short bed F350 w/slider 5th wheel tow. We have had to use the slider 1 time in a tight back in RV park. Mostly we ask for pull throughs when travelling from one spot we are camping to the next site we want to stay at. It came in very handy for backing into a tight turn situation.

Diane
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Truck,Sabre 2012.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	48390  
Old 04-07-2014, 07:29 PM   #638

Hello,
I have a question for the forum. I own a Sabre 32RCTS and while washing it the other day I noticed a hairline crack by the top running light on the passenger side. Has anyone else had this happen? I am wondering what would be the best way to fix it. It has been only 16 months since I purchased it. Thanks
Old 04-07-2014, 08:27 PM   #639

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Rob -

I have a 36QB that has a microwave outside. When we were shopping and bought this one, I honestly thought it was the dumbest thing. Seriously- who needs a microwave outside? In fact, I started eyeing up how to remove it- solely for the extra height for the counter.

I refused to use it- but then I found out my father-in-law would reheat his coffee while sitting outside in the mornings. Then we would make up steamed bags of veggies while getting the picnic table set. Then, my step-bro wanted to melt the cheese on his chicken sandwich but didn't want to track dirt inside.

Turns out, I love the dang thing. We use it almost as often as the inside microwave.
Thanks E. Will see where it takes me.....
Old 04-08-2014, 09:56 AM   #640
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hutchie11 View Post
Hello,
I have a question for the forum. I own a Sabre 32RCTS and while washing it the other day I noticed a hairline crack by the top running light on the passenger side. Has anyone else had this happen? I am wondering what would be the best way to fix it. It has been only 16 months since I purchased it. Thanks
Take pictures and contact Gary Grigsby at Sabre.

Closed Thread

Tags
factory, sabre, warranty