Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 12:29 PM   #241

How much does the super lounge cost?
Old 02-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #242
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich271 View Post
Dear customer
All pricing must be provided by a Sabre Dealer. Sorry
Old 02-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #243
jsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post
Dear Jsk
Here is a little background for your question.....we consulted with our AC company and they encouraged us to run that duct work to let the AC's work together. Also we felt it was a competitive advantage over the other brands that didn't extend the duct work that causes their bands to only allow the direct AC blowing into the bedroom only. I hope that helps.

For clarification before investing - I can add a ducted ac unit in the bedroom which will use the same ductwork/ vents as the rear unit and I will need to add a thermostat. This is my preference. Please confirm and thanks for the information you provide.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:37 PM   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk View Post
For clarification before investing - I can add a ducted ac unit in the bedroom which will use the same ductwork/ vents as the rear unit and I will need to add a thermostat. This is my preference. Please confirm and thanks for the information you provide.
You are clear. Both ACs will share the same ductwork and the 2nd AC will have it's own thermostat.

2012 F350 King Ranch DRW 6.7L
2013 Sabre 36QBOK-7 Platinum Package
Old 02-11-2013, 10:45 PM   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich271 View Post

FWIW, everything I saw when we ordered showed an MSRP of around $964 for the super lounge with airbed in place of dinette and sofa.

2012 F350 King Ranch DRW 6.7L
2013 Sabre 36QBOK-7 Platinum Package
Old 02-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #246
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsk View Post

Are you asking about a Sabre you currently own or ordering? If you own it, I need a model and vin number. Some of the comments I made are reflective of current production. Older models may not have the extended duct work.
Old 02-13-2013, 01:07 PM   #247
Camper Less Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabreSam View Post

Dear Ragin Cajun,
thanks for waiting for the answer. This post applys to any Sabre model that was built with the washer dryer cabinet in the master bedroom.
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...1&d=1349989310
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...1&d=1349989310

These pictures show the TV installed and removed showing the bracket. So you would want to mount your bracket in the same locations. When facing the bracket the left edge of the bracket measures 42 1/2" from the face/front of the wardrobe. The bottom edge of the bracket measures 34" from the top of the dresser.

I hope this helps. DO NOT USE LONG SCREWS OR YOU WILL GO THROUGH THE SIDEWALL.
FYI to Sabre Owners...

My TV cabinet is 19" wide x 13" tall...so I had to measure 32" from the top of dresser instead of 34" so my TV can slide out just before touching ceiling.
I know all TV cabinets are different but thought I'd share my experience before you go drilling holes!
FR brackets work out great

Old 02-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #248
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin Cajun View Post

FYI to Sabre Owners...

My TV cabinet is 19" wide x 13" tall...so I had to measure 32" from the top of dresser instead of 34" so my TV can slide out just before touching ceiling.
I know all TV cabinets are different but thought I'd share my experience before you go drilling holes!
FR brackets work out great
Pics or it didn't happen!
Old 02-13-2013, 02:36 PM   #249
Camper Less Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post

Pics or it didn't happen!

Name:   image-1954544795.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  39.1 KB

Ask and you shall receive!!!

Old 02-13-2013, 06:05 PM   #250

It did happen!! Looks nice.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:57 PM   #251
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiscampsin View Post
It did happen!! Looks nice.
X2- inspires me to finally hang ours.

Ragin, any reason why you take it down for travel? Not moving it each time we setup is one of those reasons I want to mount it.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:30 PM   #252
Camper Less Camping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post

X2- inspires me to finally hang ours.

Ragin, any reason why you take it down for travel? Not moving it each time we setup is one of those reasons I want to mount it.
Though the TV is light, you can't use long screws to anchor bracket...so I feel there's more opportunity for it to get ripped out of the wall going down the highway.

Old 02-13-2013, 08:01 PM   #253
phat phrog stunt crew

ok electric/air conditioner gurus..... if i add the second a/c, will i have to upgrade any of the wiring/electrical box/etc? am i safe to assume that my 12 sabre 5th wheel is ducted to the bedroom as well? will 30a run both at the same time, or will i need to be hooked up to 50a or just use 1 or the other?
Old 02-13-2013, 08:05 PM   #254
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaynerz View Post
ok electric/air conditioner gurus..... if i add the second a/c, will i have to upgrade any of the wiring/electrical box/etc? am i safe to assume that my 12 sabre 5th wheel is ducted to the bedroom as well? will 30a run both at the same time, or will i need to be hooked up to 50a or just use 1 or the other?
If its 50 amp prep which your spec sheet will show your fine.
If its 30 amp you'll have to run a separate cord as another has done on this forum.
It would be a pain and expensive to rewire for 50 amp.
No you cannot run two a/c's off of 30 amp.

It will be ducted to bedroom yes.
Old 02-13-2013, 08:06 PM   #255
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaynerz View Post
If you PM SabreSam with your VIN, he can to you fo shizzle (aka "for sure").
Old 02-13-2013, 08:07 PM   #256
Always Learning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin Cajun View Post

Though the TV is light, you can't use long screws to anchor bracket...so I feel there's more opportunity for it to get ripped out of the wall going down the highway.
Makes sense. Disappointing because I was hoping to save a setup step.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:38 PM   #257
36QBOK-7 Club

Send a message via AIM to bigblue08 Send a message via MSN to bigblue08 Send a message via Skype™ to bigblue08
2013 Sabre 36QBOK-7

Hi I'm new to the forums, I just took delivery of our 36QBOK yesterday, I had the dealer install the Trail Air rotoflex hitch on it as a dealer add on. They ordered directly from Forest River but I am not certain they ordered the right one. Is there anyone else that has the option factory installed and could look at the model sticker on the hitch and tell me what there's is? Mine seems to buck more than I think it should and it looks a little short. Thanks!!
B&W Turn over ball and companion
Days Camped 2012 - 76
Days Camped 2013 - 7
Old 02-15-2013, 09:40 AM   #258
Here to Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblue08 View Post
Hi I'm new to the forums, I just took delivery of our 36QBOK yesterday, I had the dealer install the Trail Air rotoflex hitch on it as a dealer add on. They ordered directly from Forest River but I am not certain they ordered the right one. Is there anyone else that has the option factory installed and could look at the model sticker on the hitch and tell me what there's is? Mine seems to buck more than I think it should and it looks a little short. Thanks!!

Dear Bigblue08,
give me some time today and I will see how we can verify the unit you got. You might goto Lippert's website; Lippert Components, Inc. and compare the information to what they show there.

What numbers are on your pinbox/roto flex?
Old 02-15-2013, 10:42 AM   #259
Here to Help

Quote:

Bigblue08,
Sabres are currently built with a 1621 pin box. Per the Lippert website, part #160468 is the Roto flex to replace the 1621. I'm not sure where you would see that part number or how to check it.

Please do keep in mind the Roto flex does let the fifth wheel have more forward and back motion due to the hindge of the mech. If you are use to a fixed pin, you will see much more movement than you are use to. The rubber material in the roto flex absorbs the vibration of the "bang" front to back as where a solid pin's "bang" is vibrated thought the unit.

I hope this helps.
Old 02-15-2013, 12:25 PM   #260
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
I recently looked at a 2013 32bhok and noticed the rotoflex.
Wondered how they'd pull.
Closed Thread

Tags
factory, sabre, warranty