Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2014, 06:22 PM   #341
NELA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gljurczyk View Post
Turbs you just said it all. Bsahing get's people nowhere. Sorry to hear about the problems. But I do not hear the whole story even reading this whole thread, I here one side and see it. I have never been screwed by FR, they even went out of the way to help me. I don't know what happened but I'm tired of people saying how bad FR is. I'm sorry for the op troubles and I do believe him and the trouble they have had, But this bashing has to stop some where. I have never heard in 10 years and 3 FR trailers that at one point things where not taken care of by FR. This is a first for me. Would I buy another FR brand you bet. Things and communication falls apart. Will this lower Sabers Rep. Give me a break. Once again I'm sorry this person went through this but it happens even buying a new house and I sure don't want to get into that. The pictures and words are proof, lets hope as always that FR will step up. The only longer thread I have seen is that funning name group, but that's a social group. In the end I'm sure things will work out for them through FR. ........ Once again sorry for your heartack. but hold the faith FR has always come through....
I've posted at least three times that I'd buy another Flagstaff in a nano second, when and if that day arrives.

I've posted all over this forum about how well we've been treated, from our salesman, our dealer, our PDI/service guy on up to Flagstaff.

If age is a state of mind, and I've lost my mind, I'm AGELESS, right?
Give me 40 acres and I'll turn this rig around:
Flagstaff 5er 2014 8528 IKWS, Platinum Package, Regency Interior "Buffy"
F250 Super Duty 2013 Tuxedo Black "Biff"
Days camped 2014: 30
Old 03-03-2014, 06:39 PM   #342

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezer View Post
I'll say this much, and I'm done with your comments;

You made a snide remark about those posting on this thread "owning nice 2014 rigs". Well, Sir, would you like to trade my "nice 2014 rig" for that 2011 Berkshire rig you own?

Condescending much?

I went back and read all my comments and just don't see anything snide about them. I went out of my way to be understanding because I have been where the browns and others are and it sucks. One point I was trying to get across was the deep feeling viral comments by some here do no good. Call FR and voice concerns good idea. Complain on a public forum when you don't have a dog in the fight does no good and might even do harm. Forums are a difficult way for me to communicate as it is for many. My point about nice rigs was aimed at anyone that was feeding the fire not offering any constructive input and not having any issues with their unit. If your still PO'ed I can't help it I'll be at Goshen just punch me in the nose. LOl. I'm glad I added the LOL because I was only kidding about the punching thing. I will say it again I support the Browns 100% and would help them in anyway I could but I'm so done with this thread. I have been through this and came out with positive outcome and would help if I can. PM me because I most likely won't be watching this thread.

Old 03-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #343
Oklahoma Proud

Mods, I think we're long overdue a lock on here.
Everybody needs to play nice.

oops. forgot to check mark that stupid box again!
Old 03-03-2014, 06:49 PM   #344

I second that.

Old 03-03-2014, 07:42 PM   #345
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
Mods, I think we're long overdue a lock on here.
Everybody needs to play nice.

oops. forgot to check mark that stupid box again!

Agreed. The thread is now closed due to the in-flighting and personal nature of the posts. The OP will be allowed to post updates.

2012 Shamrock 233S
2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 4WD
Old 03-03-2014, 10:19 PM   #346
Moderator Emeritus

All's well that ends well (as the saying goes). You can follow their successful conclusion here

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...tml#post554394
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad DADDY View Post
Just want to tell all the folks that have been with me through all this BS that we have finally came to a decision that we will accept. I want to say Thank you to my supporters, I feel your comments did help with the outcome. To all the supporters, I do believe in Freedom of Speech and no one will ever take that away from without a fight. To all the people going through the same battle, stay tough and don't be afraid to say No.
I will state that FR did come through in the end and my dealer was amazing in helping us. We spent most of the day going back and forth until we got what we thought was fair.

2012 Shamrock 233S
2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 4WD
Closed Thread

Tags
customer service, factory, sabre, service, warranty