Old 05-12-2016, 03:15 PM   #11

I can't imagine not having a vent in that room... But I could definitely see it being difficult to use without a remote control fan.

Old 05-29-2016, 10:34 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
For the sink in the outdoor kitchen, try accessing it from the bunkhouse. Most of the panels in that side are just 2 screws holding them in. Unscrew them and they pull right out. It might be a heck of a stretch, but it might get you were you need to be.

As for the bluetooth, is it an IRV radio? If so, contact:
Todd Eash
National Warranty Mgr.
Quest Audio Video
A Division of Patrick Ind.
(574) 970-8287 - Office
(574) 970-8326 - Fax
easht@patrickind.com
Swapped out the radio this weekend here at the campground and wow what a difference. The Bluetooth will stay connected even outside all the way to the front of the camper and just shy of the outdoor kitchen. The sound doesn't cut out anymore at low volume either.

Since I had it out I hooked up our media player to the hdmi on so now we get surround sound for our movies as well independent of the tv volume. I added wires to carry the sound from a separate Bluetooth receiver but I don't think I'll need it with the better bt reception.

But the best part is they fixed the speaker zone power up logic. Now only the last used speakers come on when powering up.

Old 05-30-2016, 06:33 AM   #13

In your picture it looks like your front bed has the gas shocks and just raises up. Is that the case or did you add the gas shocks? My front bed (2015 36QBOK) is screwed down and has drawers in the front. To access the slide motor you have to unscrew the plywood.

2015 Sabre 36QBOK-7
2007 F-350 Diesel FX-4
China Grove,NC
Old 05-30-2016, 08:14 AM   #14

Ours came with the gas shocks. Surprisingly, they are even strong enough to stay open even with our foam topper.

The plywood deck over the motor is just set off to the side in this picture. It too is screwed down so the storage under the bed is pretty shallow. Drawers would be a good solution as well.
Old 05-30-2016, 09:02 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirates55 View Post
In your picture it looks like your front bed has the gas shocks and just raises up. Is that the case or did you add the gas shocks? My front bed (2015 36QBOK) is screwed down and has drawers in the front. To access the slide motor you have to unscrew the plywood.

2015 Sabre 36QBOK-7
2007 F-350 Diesel FX-4
China Grove,NC

Our old 34tbok had the drawers under the bed but out 16 34tbok doesn't have drawers but instead has the struts and open storage under the bed. I liked drawers better actually.
jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 10:53 AM   #16
Fulltime family RVer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirates55 View Post
Good eye. I totally missed that. This is on my list of "must do" things for the wife.

wentcamping, is it one piece of plywood then? Do you mind taking some pics of how it's all done?
Old 05-31-2016, 05:40 PM   #17

I will as soon as I get it back from the dealer. Had a few items I couldn't fix myself that I had to give in and take in for warranty. (Grey tank valve leaks and every time I take off the cap... and a few other gems)
Old 06-07-2016, 07:30 PM   #18

Dealer called me back today and told me that my converter is shot. They are ordering a replacement but he isn't sure if it will make it in time for our Yellowstone trip that starts 6/20...

I don't have my unit handy and this is the only pic I have of it but I was thinking of replacing it with the PD 9280 on my own if the warranty replacement doesn't come in time. But the reviews I'm reading say that the cord comes in a 20A plug. I don't think the back of my panel had a 20A outlet but instead a 15A.

Did you guys have to modify your panel in order to plug in the 9280 or was it a direct swap? Otherwise the 9270 has the 15A plug but will a 70A converter be enough?

The trailer is a Sabre 36QBOK (2015). I wish I had it back so that I could lay my hands on it and figure out what plug is on the back and what converter is installed...

(weird I thought this was already posted in this thread but now I can't find it...)

So the dealer has just a few items left to finish on our unit. They are even going to make my flames run the correct direction on my fireplace . Doesn't sound like I'll get it back in time for one last shake down trip before we leave on our Tetons-Yellowstone-Mt Rushmore trip though... So I hope they get it right the first time...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1635.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	447.7 KB
ID:	110442  
Old 08-02-2016, 09:38 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post
Good eye. I totally missed that. This is on my list of "must do" things for the wife.

wentcamping, is it one piece of plywood then? Do you mind taking some pics of how it's all done?
Sorry about the delay, I've been a bit frustrated. The new rig has been having more problems than I have time to spend fixing... But here are the strut assemblies. But they won't hold up the mattress, foam topper and the bed sheets/comforter as I found out. I thought it would until I had to remove the false floor to work on the slide motor again and I found out the hard way it will only hold it for a minute or so...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1890[1].jpg
Views:	70
Size:	237.3 KB
ID:	116158   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1891[1].jpg
Views:	70
Size:	240.9 KB
ID:	116159   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1893[1].jpg
Views:	68