AquaMan - good point on the counter space. I haven't seen the 2014s in person to know where the space comes from. But, I don't think the Sierra has an extra 2 feet on us. Back when I ordered, supposedly from the factory was a measurement of 41' 10" (per the factory sales rep at the time).
5 hole makes some great points:
1) We opted for the couch - my wife liked that it was a "lounging" space since we only have 2 kids. Not 100% positive what we would get next time.
2) I wish I would have gotten dual pane windows.
3) We did do the Serta mattress upgrade and still had to get a memory foam/pillow top mattress topper.
3) LOVE my slide toppers, though mine were dealer installed.
4) We have the 10 gallon and haven't had issues with running out of water; though I'd gladly upgrade to 12. We're gluttonous.
5) I would have liked the central vac system, it just wasn't offered.
6) Partial paint was way better of a look (IMO!), but no longer offered.
7) The counter top extension is needed (unless it's standard, then ignore me
). If you get the solid surface counters, it makes sense to get the solid surface extension. Good call.