Nice congratulations, somewhere I saw someone had put together some of those noodles for the pool, they glued them together or something, I didn't want to snoop to much,and had those under their awning toppers looks like it worked, I would think if they were installed right you shouldn't have to worry for a few years.
Been working and cleaning the camper all day. So far most thing look good.
I did find the drawer that's on the passenger side that goes under the bottom bunk doesn't close correctly. I also found the hinge on the passenger side storage compartment is stripped and coming loose. Any suggestions on fixing it? I looked about putting a small bolt with nut and washer on it but it's screwed into a metal tube. The screw holes are pretty monkeyed up. I'm not sure if a larger screw would work or not. I may try that. There is also a place on the inside trim piece way up high. I will snap some pictures when I get back out to the camper tomorrow. It started to rain pretty hard so I quit for the day.
Also, the front storage under the king pin barely latches. I've seen others with this issue and wonder if it's fairly easy to adjust the latch.
To help with the storage latches barely catching, I pulled up the plate (just 2 screws) and put an o-ring in between it and the body. Closes the gap and helps keep any water out. Just a couple bucks allowed me to do all three slam latch doors (6 o-rings).