Old 03-19-2015, 11:33 AM   #11
303 Protectant is the best thing for slide seals. It's UV resistant and really slippery. I've used it on all my slide seals for 4-5 years. It also does a nice job on tires. Has no chemicals like Armor All.

303 Aerospace UV Protectant

goduc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 11:51 AM   #12
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Originally Posted by Bossdriver View Post
Wondering if anyone has had a bedroom slide out problem. We have a Sabre silhouette 5th wheel and the bedroom slide out which I believe is a lippert system. It goes out fine but when retracting it acts like it gets hung up. We have only used it about 4 times since purchasing last winter. When retracting the slide it looks like the Top tips outward and when this happens, I stop retracting and put my hand in the middle of the slide and give a tug, and the slide tips in and then I can retract it the rest of the way on its own till stop. I have done some reading here and other sites and mostly sounds like a adjustment by a dealer. Which I have called local warrenty dealers and they were no help, in less you bought from them. I did call the out of state dealer we bought it from and he said give it a few more tries and if it still hangs up, bring it in and we will fix it. So,, being winter here, I have also been researching the location of the motor and track system on the bedroom slide in case I need to bring it in manually. Under the bed is storage and piece of plywood. Has anyone pulled up the plywood to locate the motor and lube the rails for the slide. Also, I am thinking the rubber inner and outer need to be cleaned and lubricated and wax the sides of the slides. I have also heard that if the unit is not level this will also cause some delay on retracting a slide. Any suggestions, advice, similar stories on this is appreciated. Thanks
Any more of a resolution to this?

TURBS is online now   Reply With Quote

5th wheel, bed, bedroom slide, roo, sabre, slide, slide out, wheel