Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-03-2014, 08:21 PM   #101
Oklahoma Proud

Maybe just a customizable Out side kitchen. We use the OK microwave and cook top more than anything in the inside kitchen.
If it wasnt for the OK cook top in the Sabre, we might have considered the sandpiper or sierra.
MillerTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 08:22 PM   #102
Oklahoma Proud

Sam,
Have Kevin throw an icemaker in mine and invoice me for it!!
Old 03-03-2014, 09:28 PM   #103

X2 on moving the water filter into the docking station for easier access.

Use a self coiling hose for the outside shower.

Single handle faucets for shower, head sink, and outside shower.

Throw in a small bottle of interior touch up stain.
Wiscampsin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:38 PM   #104
Oklahoma Proud

I'm gonna have my filter deleted as soon as I get my camper.
I hate those filters, I have 2 just like them in my house, and they give me fits with the gasket leaking every time I open it. Have to redo it at least Once every time.
We would rather use the inline hose filters, but I guess you couldn't use it in colder climates.

MillerTime- Future Sabre Handler!!
Old 03-03-2014, 09:49 PM   #105
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I saw this over the weekend in a campground and thought it was a good idea. A light near the sewer hook up and dump valves on the exterior that points down. For hooking up and dumping at night. If you turn on the light by the outside shower, you can't see underneath the unit without lying down on the ground or needing an extra hand to hold a flash light. Also, some type of bumper end cap that actually stays on.
2016-(32) 2017-(13) 2018-(20) 2019-0
BombDoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:51 PM   #106
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombDoc View Post
I saw this over the weekend in a campground and thought it was a good idea. A light near the sewer hook up and dump valves on the exterior that points down. For hooking up and dumping at night. If you turn on the light by the outside shower, you can't see underneath the unit without lying down on the ground or needing an extra hand to hold a flash light. Also, some type of bumper end cap that actually stays on.
GREAT idea!
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:30 PM   #107

Upgraded tank monitors that work all the time and you can trust (and can monitor LP tanks as well!)

https://tankedge.com/products.html
QCCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:31 PM   #108
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by QCCowboy View Post
Upgraded tank monitors that work all the time and you can trust (and can monitor LP tanks as well!)

https://tankedge.com/products.html
Do they make low beer level indicators ?
Old 03-03-2014, 10:34 PM   #109
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

The more I think about it the more i like the outside volume controls.
Old 03-03-2014, 10:50 PM   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by f1100turbo View Post
Do they make low beer level indicators ?

Possibly, but you'd have to request a keg fridge......don't know where you'd put that one.....
QCCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:52 PM   #111
Are we there yet.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ependydad View Post

Heh, I have that. 99% of our music comes from an iPhone and Bluetooth hookup!
I have that as well but you can only change the volume and not channels or modes. Like am/fm...etc
Pbalmer65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:10 PM   #112

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but if it's a black tank, it should have a flush. Whether there's a bumper mount grill or not, there should be at least 1 more propane quick connect. The rear cargo carrier can accommodate 1 or 2 sewer hose/fishing pole carriers easily. The rear bumper can also accommodate a box for sewer fittings. A vac pan should be part of the central vac system. The half bath should have a second switch for a fan and something like this to open and close it http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...ventstik/31459 . The bunkhouse, living area, and bedroom should be on separate circuits (space heaters are getting popular), and the kitchen counter should be it's own circuit. The cellphone station should be at the entertainment center, and not over the sink (water). The ceiling could use the solid foam insulation that some other FR products get, and the half bath should get heat/AC vents. Lose the glass in the bedroom doors, or make it mirror tent or translucent. Keyless entry is due for the line and surely the pass thru can accommodate a 32" TV. Lots of what I've mentioned are mods I've done and can be seen in the link in my sig. I think the satellite wiring can be accomplished by running a dual coax cable from each tv to a common location (amplifier/entertainment center) the end user can work it out from there with multiswitch and diplexers. I agree with the Jack (stationary) antenna. Inverter for outside kitchen refrigerator, or perhaps move to a residential refrigerator with icemaker in the indoor kitchen, and size the inverter for both refrigerators. I could go on and on.....see what you started TURBS.....we'll all be expecting you and Sam to bring our ideas to production!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Forest River Forums mobile app

2012 F350 King Ranch DRW 6.7L
2013 Sabre 36QBOK-7 Platinum Package
LaydBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 11:34 PM   #113

I'd like to see a roof vent (powered) in the bunkhouse on the tbok and qbok. It can stuffy back there if you aren't running the AC

Tire pressure monitors

3 or 2 way fridge for OK

Change the grey water plumbing on the tbok so that all three tanks can be tied together to increase overall capacity

USB wall plates on the charging station, plug at the dinette, and master bunk

More LED outside lighting

I would second the dust pan option, 3 way rear camera, solar prep, expanded bluetooth, replace OK microwave for ice maker, and blackout blinds already mention.
CBergstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 11:40 PM   #114
Minnesotan

Bathroom counters

An option for solid surface counter tops in the bathrooms. Or included if you upgrade the kitchen counter.
kaschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 08:52 AM   #115

I'm pretty sure the bathroom counter tops are solid surface on the new ones. I could be wrong...... I know I upgraded to the one piece fiberglass shower when I ordered my sabre a few weeks back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaschultz View Post
An option for solid surface counter tops in the bathrooms. Or included if you upgrade the kitchen counter.
Pirates55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sabre