Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-11-2019, 06:18 PM   #1

2400W rear lights issue

OK, this is not a light controller issue that has a very long thread. Talking about the actual three led light assembly on the back of RV. I have one that has bad leds and and does not function properly with the turn indicator. Working with customer service at command electronics. Anybody else addressed this issue?
fishheads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:08 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishheads View Post
OK, this is not a light controller issue that has a very long thread. Talking about the actual three led light assembly on the back of RV. I have one that has bad leds and and does not function properly with the turn indicator. Working with customer service at command electronics. Anybody else addressed this issue?
Had a similar problem on my 2014 24R. Mine has the light control board with fuses and mounted near water pump. Cause was a partially blown fuse. Sounds strange, but the fuse continuity test was good. When power applied fuse would heat up then open. Replaced the fuse and all ok.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:37 AM   #3

Short video of rear lamp assembly with headlights and turn signal "on".
Attached Files
This video is currently processing...
Old 02-13-2019, 10:35 AM   #4

Found source of light failure. FR did not seal light properly per manufacture instructions. and water leaked into the light and also into the large cutout behind light. Water damage into wail leaking down the interior and exiting the RV bottom corner. Two replacement lights on order from vender. Inside cutout void will be sealed and filled with insulation foam.

Tags
light