I have had my 2401w for a few months. 6600 miles. For the most part I am happy with everything.
My likes -
- LEDs through out
- Helwig sway bar
- dyson vac - I keep finding it in our house!
- driving comfort
- gas mileage
- comfortable beds and seats all over
- overall appearance
- coach battery life - haven't seen a limit yet
- propane tank life - will run fridge for a very long time!
- bathroom and shower size
- cheap plastic faucet in the bath which I replaced/cheap shower head replaced with oxygenics.
- no visual notification and the big foot stabilizer jacks are down, you have to remember before pulling off.
- you have to reference the mercedes manual to learn what the dash heating and air icons mean
- water supply line just inside is cheap plastic breaks easily, I replaced with brass, it is in the "nightstand" next to the bed in the back.
- the lack of documentation on things, the forrest river rv manual they give you is on a 1980 ford or chevy rv it appears.
- front bumper looks a little dull with the full paint option because they don't touch it, I may change it out with a fiberglass painted one with fog lights.
- full paint option - they painted the rubber boots on the inside of the doors started flaking off after first few times opening the door. I am going to try to remove it to get back to bare rubber.
- the number of safety stickers is crazy I had a pile of over 30 of them, I removed as soon as I took ownership of it.
I am sure there is more but that is what stands out currently, Overall very happy and can't wait to take it on our big out west trip this summer!l
2016 Sunseeker W MBS