Old 08-15-2016, 07:01 AM   #11
My 24R is also guite enough to carry on a normal conversation. I did have a screen door rattle that I stopped with stick on funiture leg felt pad.

2014 Solera 24R
USN Retired
Mikegjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2016, 08:03 AM   #12
Regarding the chirping issue; you say it's coming from the door. I just want to inject this to the thread, in case it occurs. When you develope a squeeky noise which appears to be coming from behind either of the cab doors, that squeek is caused by the rubber gasket that seals the MB cab to the house. My fix on that is to take the spray tube that comes with most cans of silicone, cut a 45 degree angle on the discharge end and insert between house and cab, pulling tube as you spray. It's a tight fit, so a few applications does the trick.

Still Kickin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 01:19 PM   #13
Has anyone had the chirping sound from the area around the propane tank(bottom right of the mh door)? We braced and padded the screen door, removed everything from under the sink, emptied the storage next to the tank, still have the chirp. Only happens when we get over 65 mph or have a strong head or cross wind.

2016 Forester 2401W newbie

Beachsailor is offline   Reply With Quote