Old 07-02-2015, 12:24 AM   #1
Help -- Need Measurements for MBS Foresters

I have been looking at 2 different Forester models -- the 2401W and the 2401R and need to get some measurements on the interior before we travel to the dealers that have these in their inventory, if possible. I can't find anything online and wonder if anyone has these models and could measure the space at the foot of the bed and on the sides when the slide is in. I travel with my dogs (4) in crates and would need to have the crates in the rear bedroom area and hoping they would fit. Any help would be great appreciated.

wagntail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:40 PM   #2
We have the 2401 R and unless they are really really small crates they will not fit. That being said, we enjoy the 2401R very much!

t72par is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 07:33 PM   #3
i measured a few spots around the rear bed with slide in for you. these were done facing the bed from inside looking toward the rear.

-- left of bed space between wall and bed - 20" deep (depth from wardrobe to wall) and approx same width.

-- right side between sliding door and base of bed - 13" deep and 37" wide.

-- front of bed between door and opening in front of wardrobe - 17" deep 31" wide.

also as you move away from the bed toward the bathroom, in between sink and closet is a space 22" wide and 37" deep.

wanted to also point out that under the dinette you have a usable area of 27" deep and 24" wide.

this is for a 2401R - hopefully this will make sense if you're looking at a floorplan.
jdyson is offline   Reply With Quote