Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-30-2016, 09:22 AM   #1

I need warranty work

I need warranty work done on my 2016 Solera. I'm in the Sedona area, so Prescott/flagstaff area would be best. I can't take it to the dealer I purchased it from because they are so inept, the last thing I tried to have them fix, they couldn't get the job done and I had to do it myself. AND, THEY STOLE THINGS FROM INSIDE, INCLUDING MY FIRST AID KIT! Anyway, I'm desperate for a reputable service department. Can anyone recommend one?
smiskiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 03:20 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiskiel View Post
I need warranty work done on my 2016 Solera. I'm in the Sedona area, so Prescott/flagstaff area would be best. I can't take it to the dealer I purchased it from because they are so inept, the last thing I tried to have them fix, they couldn't get the job done and I had to do it myself. AND, THEY STOLE THINGS FROM INSIDE, INCLUDING MY FIRST AID KIT! Anyway, I'm desperate for a reputable service department. Can anyone recommend one?

Short of a specific suggestion from someone locally, I would look for the nearest Forest River dealership, or call Forest River directly for a referral.

Land of 10,000 Lakes
2016 Forester MBS 2401R
Old 05-03-2016, 04:28 PM   #3

If you're on the road and have issues that need fixing, I'd recommend you contact the FR division that built your RV and ask them where you can take it for repairs. Be prepared, however, for a non-selling dealership to put you in line behind their own customers. FR might, just might, authorize a mobile repair if your RV is unusable without the repairs. It's worth asking the question.
phillyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 05:52 PM   #4

Thanks. The people at Forrest River gave me some alternate dealers. I hope they're reputable.
smiskiel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
warranty