Old 10-09-2016, 10:05 AM   #21

secure wheel covers with ty wraps

Saves you from looing them and potential on rear wheels for taking out the air fill lines

Old 10-09-2016, 02:44 PM   #22

Dealer price for these simulated wheel covers is about $160 each. That is one expensive hub cap!

Old 10-09-2016, 06:34 PM   #23

I am tempted to simply paint the wheels black. Camped next to someone who did that and thought it looked good. Not to mention cheaper than replacing the missing wheel liner or buying a new screw on set. Of course aluminum wheels are the best solution if you can afford them.
Old 10-09-2016, 06:59 PM   #24

Quote:
I am tempted to simply paint the wheels black. Camped next to someone who did that and thought it looked good. Not to mention cheaper than replacing the missing wheel liner or buying a new screw on set. Of course aluminum wheels are the best solution if you can afford them.
sailski I can hear my wife in my ears about they don't look nice. I am waiting til next summer to get semi gloss black spray can and make them shine. Right now she has to look away. I know it bothered her a lot of all those scratches cause by hub springs fingers retention (if that what you call them). Paint them keep the rest of your money and have fun.
raptor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 01:45 PM   #25

I have (4) FR Hubcaps for sale from a 2015 Solera 24R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karter View Post
I lost one of my front wheel covers somewhere. Does anyone know where I can find one to match? I am not in any way knowledgeable about such things and thought to ask here first! Thanks in advance!
I replaced my MB rims with Alcoa aluminum rims a month ago. I now have (4) hubcaps that as far as I know don't have a scratch on them 2-front, 2-back. I'd sell all 4 for $100 + shipping.

I also have (4) MB RIMS that are not in perfect shape because the hubcaps scratched them up. Other than the scratches and the rust you will find on any 2015 MB rim, they are also for sale !

I am in Ohio if anyone is interested,
Jeff
Old 10-10-2016, 04:25 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by nusslejj View Post
I replaced my MB rims with Alcoa aluminum rims a month ago. I now have (4) hubcaps that as far as I know don't have a scratch on them 2-front, 2-back. I'd sell all 4 for $100 + shipping.

I also have (4) MB RIMS that are not in perfect shape because the hubcaps scratched them up. Other than the scratches and the rust you will find on any 2015 MB rim, they are also for sale !

Jeff
You kept steel inside rear wheels?
Old 10-11-2016, 06:09 AM   #27

Pictures please!

Quote:

Jeff
I need pictures before I pull the plug and do this too!
Old 10-11-2016, 07:12 AM   #28

Quote:

Jeff
Bet they look sweet!!! The only real issue, if you can call it that, you will be unable to rotate tires to front just side to side without paying for demoing and remount.. most that have these just buy new front tires when and if front start cupping since it is cheaper than paying for the remounting.
Old 10-11-2016, 05:38 PM   #29

Pictures of the Alcoa Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatanaPilot View Post
I need pictures before I pull the plug and do this too!
Here is a link to a couple pictures of the Alcoa Rims. I'm still looking for (2) valve-stem stabilizers (rubber grommets).

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AthDbJ0kaDaPh0355t1s_wPJFJMl
Old 10-12-2016, 06:51 PM   #30

Those look great. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Tags
cover, wheel