Old 08-11-2015, 08:03 AM   #11
New Forester MBS Pricing

Hey, thanks for all the insight on pricing.

Being "new" to buying new, it begs the question for me about warranty service on the RV components, not so much the MB. I thought I'd been seeing on other places in the forum that dealers tell customers any same-brand authorized dealer will service their unit, but that turns out to be a problem down the road. Is that true? Like a lot of folks, I suspect, I spend lots of time reading posts, but mostly get lost after while and can't remember what I'd read. That said, the information is invaluable!

Anyway, I'm not opposed to buying from afar to save some $$, but want to at least have an what I'm agreeing to.

Jandrewwright4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:08 AM   #12
Location: Home of the 4 time Super Bowl Champions Patriots and we'll be there again
There are two trains of thought. One buy local and you'll have a close by dealer to take care of any warranty issues or other problems,add-ons,etc that may occur. If you have the right dealer who values service and he can give you a competitive price it may be worth it. I took the second course with a distant on line dealer that gave me an exceptional price with all the bells and whistles and while I haven't had major prolems-except for my air bags- I have managed to do the repairs I've needed myself. I've added some of the mods you'll see on the forum and will do vent covers this weekend. Even with all the addons you'll need as you outfit your MH I'm still far ahead of the Local dealer's price for a MH not as well equiped
Let me add that if you do an online dealer and have to travel for the pickup try to have an experienced RVer with you for the PDI. Besides picking what you want the PDI is very important

Mary and Me
2015 2650s

2015 Jeep Cherokee
n-e-d is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2015, 09:19 PM   #13
Check out they do a lot of on line sales. We just bought our second unit from them and have been very pleased with their service.
2016 Sunseeker 2700DS
2010 Jeep Liberty Toad
tlf65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2015, 04:35 PM   #14
RV wholesalers on a 2016 forester 2401W with some added options msrp 119 something. quoted price 79 something.

tinasdude is offline   Reply With Quote