Originally Posted by camperboy
I am looking at the 2401R and 2401W.
2. Looks like neither plan give you a good view of the tv. Which do you like best?
3. Does the engine A/C keep the cab cool enough in 100 degree weather or do you have to run the RV A/C?
4. Since the propane tank is so small where can we carry an extra?
We just picked up our "W" today and here are my observations on a couple of your questions.
2. The view of the front television, while seated at the dinette, is very good in the 2400W. (We have the optional entertainment center with the larger screen TV but it is in about the same location as the smaller TV in the bunk version.) The view of the second television in the bedroom is excellent.
3. It was 90°F and raining heavily today in Atlanta. The cab A/C kept the cab area quite comfortable.
4. Rather than carry more LP another possible solution is to order the optional QD3200 diesel generator. It avoids the shorter run time issues with the LP3600.