Old 03-05-2018, 10:39 PM   #1

Seat Covers

I need to see about getting some seat covers for the drive / passenger seats for our 2017 MBS Sprinter. Been looking on the internet and sure cant come up with much of anything. Has anyone else pursued this with any success for something that look good and reasonably priced?

Ready Brute Elite / Blue Ox BP
High Desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 02:49 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Desert View Post
I need to see about getting some seat covers for the drive / passenger seats for our 2017 MBS Sprinter. Been looking on the internet and sure cant come up with much of anything. Has anyone else pursued this with any success for something that look good and reasonably priced?
Perhaps some seat covers like these? Haven't used them but I do like Carhartt products.

https://www.sprinterstore.com/produc...free-shipping/

namusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2018, 03:55 PM   #3

Talked with the folks at Sprinter store and what they sell is basically Crarhart seat covers for $249 in either brown or gray. Finally decided to go ahead and get neoprene voters from Coverking, via Costco as I can get these on sale now for $149 a set. I have had two sets of these in my trucks and am very happy with them so ordered a set for my Jeep JK toad and will order a set for my sprinter once I get a few questions answered. Rocky Mountain sheepskin, in San Jose, Ca., does a set starting at $320 a pair if you want sheepskin.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:09 AM   #4

Do not shoot me for recommending Walmart......

Got a set of 2 High Bucket Seat covers for 19$ - They look good and are ok. You have to take the armrest off (one screw), put the cover on, punch a hole thru the cover for the armrest and put it back on....
Those should have been an interim solution when I got the MH...17000 miles later I still have them....
Loefflerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 06:27 AM   #5

Costco Seat covers

I order the Cover King through Costco the two tone Gray/Black neoprene seat covers. Easy to install and they don't slip and slide like the cheaper ones I have used in the past. And they match the interior of our 2016 Prism.
hstroupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2018, 11:26 AM   #6

Just installed the seat that came for our Jeep JK yesterday. the set for the MH may be here next week. I will say that they have improved the design over the last two sets I bought back in '09. Just wish they had a better color section fit into the MH color scheme.
Old 04-19-2018, 06:23 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Desert View Post
I found this on Amazon. I have 2018 so haven't bought.
ShearComfort Custom Neoprene-Style Seat Covers for Mercedes Sprinter Van (2010-2017) FRONT SEATS: Black w/Charcoal for Buckets w/Inner Arms and Adjustable Headrests
Old 04-19-2018, 11:17 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah4448 View Post
I found this on Amazon. I have 2018 so haven't bought.
ShearComfort Custom Neoprene-Style Seat Covers for Mercedes Sprinter Van (2010-2017) FRONT SEATS: Black w/Charcoal for Buckets w/Inner Arms and Adjustable Headrests
If you are going to get the neoprene coves for your MH, I strongly recommend you go with Cover King. I just put the set I ordered in the MH and the fit is very good and included both the armrest and headrest covers. These are custom fit, not like most other suppliers of neoprene covers. The only downside of going with Cover King, through Costco is the limited color options. Our interior is considered "Caramel", and ended up going with the black covers with white flower pattern and it does look nice. The price is also great at about $150 a set, including freight and takes about 2 weeks from date of order.

Tags
cover