Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-23-2016, 09:46 PM   #1

Shower head

Who makes the best hand held shower head

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Petersb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 09:53 PM   #2

You'll get a lot of answers because there's a lot of those available. I had to replace mine due to a crack that let water leak (typical FR original equipment). I'm happy with the one I got from Amazon. It's not exotic or fancy but gets the job done and the spray feels good.

Robot Check
Old 01-23-2016, 10:03 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to terryallan
All original equipment shower heads are pretty much the same. I personally don't like the new ones, because they don't completely shut off the water when you want to lather up. the older ones did, and saved more water when showering. ........So you have 3 choices. You can go to Wally World, or Lowes and get shower heads that still trickle when you push the button, Or you can go to a RV dealer that has the old ones that cut completely off when you push the button closed. Or you can get an original equipment head.
terryallan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 10:03 PM   #4

Survey Says!

Oxygenics BodySpa 1-Spray Handheld Showerhead in Chrome with Comfort Control-26168 - The Home Depot
Old 01-23-2016, 10:10 PM   #5

Everybody here will talk up the oxygenics.Since the trailer is in storage and my intent was to replace the crap thing that came in it.I bought one. Be aware that they make several different styles.I couldnt wait untill spring and the one in the upstairs bath leaked anyway,so I bought one and installed it.It was great and did everything claimed.I was back at Lowes a couple weeks later and figured for $40 I'd try the "other" style,and could always use the one I didnt like in the TH.Well,they were both fantastic,so I ended up putting a "T" and a flex hose on the wall and used them both! So now I can run them both at the same time and double my pleasure! My favorite is the "force" model,so that is what I'll be putting in the TH with the Oxygenics hose,not the stiff piece of crap that came with the TH.
trbomax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 10:11 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryallan View Post
All original equipment shower heads are pretty much the same. I personally don't like the new ones, because they don't completely shut off the water when you want to lather up. the older ones did, and saved more water when showering. ........So you have 3 choices. You can go to Wally World, or Lowes and get shower heads that still trickle when you push the button, Or you can go to a RV dealer that has the old ones that cut completely off when you push the button closed. Or you can get an original equipment head.
The one I got from Amazon does a good job of completely shutting the water off. No drip or leaking when the button is pushed.
Old 01-23-2016, 10:29 PM   #7

Thanks Folks for all the helpful responses .

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Petersb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
show, shower