2017 SUNSEEKER MBS 2400W
2013 HONDA FIT SPORT
psgrandpa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 06:35 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bznvz View Post
Tell me about your SUNSEEKER

Hi bznvz! Welcome to the forum!

By searching “SunSeeker 2400w 2017” you will find LOTS of posts on this motorhome, with a broad spectrum of feedback, experiences, and opinions. We started a thread in April of 2116, and here is the link

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for....php?p=1146116

We have had the “Beast” for 22 months, have covered almost 29000 miles, and have lived in the unit about one year. For us, this motorhome was a great choice. After the first year we got a toad (Chevy Spark), which has added a new dimension to our travels. Last summer we upgraded the batteries and added 2 solar panels to the roof plus a portable unit, making boondocking in the southwest a really fun activity. We just left a week’s stay at Quartzite, where we joined a 100+ group of Winnebago View/Navions... great people, lots of fun, and learned a lot. We are presently in the Phoenix area, and are headed up to Sedona in a couple of days.

Let me know if you have any specific questions. Good luck!

Bob & Cynthia
2017 SunSeeker MBS 2400W

Old 01-23-2018, 07:34 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkloud9 View Post
Hi bznvz! Welcome to the forum!

By searching “SunSeeker 2400w 2017” you will find LOTS of posts on this motorhome, with a broad spectrum of feedback, experiences, and opinions. We started a thread in April of 2116, and here is the link

New owners of 2017 SunSeeker MBS 2400W! - Forest River Forums

We have had the “Beast” for 22 months, have covered almost 29000 miles, and have lived in the unit about one year. For us, this motorhome was a great choice. After the first year we got a toad (Chevy Spark), which has added a new dimension to our travels. Last summer we upgraded the batteries and added 2 solar panels to the roof plus a portable unit, making boondocking in the southwest a really fun activity. We just left a week’s stay at Quartzite, where we joined a 100+ group of Winnebago View/Navions... great people, lots of fun, and learned a lot. We are presently in the Phoenix area, and are headed up to Sedona in a couple of days.

Let me know if you have any specific questions. Good luck!

Bob & Cynthia
2017 SunSeeker MBS 2400W
Thank you. We are currently toad shopping and will look a SPARK.
we pick up SS on Sat.
In Aug we sold our 2012 FR. 378xl GEORGETOWN
THOUGHT WE WERE THROUGH
Deceived our trips would be shorter in distance and days
Would you share pics of your floor plan and your set up
psgrandpa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:37 PM   #4

bad wheel covers

I have been using 2 wire ties on my wheel covers and have discovered they have still worn into the valve stem. I have gone to 4 to see if that will help. Beat this with a stick !
Mtnman64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:42 PM   #5
2012 Solera

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnman64 View Post
I have been using 2 wire ties on my wheel covers and have discovered they have still worn into the valve stem. I have gone to 4 to see if that will help. Beat this with a stick !
I slip a 1/2 inch drip hose piece over the valve stem extender to protect it, the wire tie it to the wheel simulator and the simulator to the wheel. Seems to work okay for me.
JLeising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2018, 03:42 PM   #6

Picking up our MBS 2400W (2017) on Friday. Got a decent deal for the "leftover". Looking forward to getting it situated with all our stuff. I think our Bullet trailer had a bit more storage...
murphytm2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 06:55 PM   #7

Hello to all 2017 Forest River Sunseekers MSB Mine has bee a problem ever since I purchased it.. The house weight seems to be to heavy for the chassis. Tires are wearing to fast and alignments are necessary often. Electrical problems and that's eating the batteries. Tires Continental are only 6 ply and recommended is at least 10 ply. Closet door fell apart. Water pump had to change it. House Batteries had to change them Forest River said normal after 14 months?? Does any one else have the same problems?

Fritiz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
sunseeker