Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Concord 300DS

Registry
RV Name Concord 300DS
Year 2017
Make Coachmen
Model Concord
Length 34 feet
2017 Coachmen Concord
Comments: 2 / Views: 1191
Old 07-06-2018, 07:23 PM   #2

Low Point Drain

Hi, this is my first foray into the forum. I have owned my Coachmen Concord 300DS for a year and a half. For some reason I cannot find my low point drain valve. I have looked everywhere underneath the RV. I am sure there is one. I do have a work around as I just run my shower and sink until it empties, but that doesn’t seem to be the right way.

Also I notice that my gray tank never fills up. My indicator lights only show my auxiliary tank filling. Am I doing something wrong?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks... Larry
LarryMcA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 07:53 PM   #3
World Wide Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarryMcA View Post
Hi, this is my first foray into the forum. I have owned my Coachmen Concord 300DS for a year and a half. For some reason I cannot find my low point drain valve. I have looked everywhere underneath the RV. I am sure there is one. I do have a work around as I just run my shower and sink until it empties, but that doesn’t seem to be the right way.

Also I notice that my gray tank never fills up. My indicator lights only show my auxiliary tank filling. Am I doing something wrong?

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks... Larry
Hi Larry,

Welcome to the forum and Concord family. We have a small "social" group started here on the forums. It is under the Community button on the green menu bar at the top of the forum, click on it, then on "Social", search for Concord and we will come up. Come join us!

In answer to your question the low point valves are behind the furnace air intake under the fridge next to the converter. When you pull the grate out (4 screws hold it in) there are 3 little "T" handles, you pull them up to open the low point drains and drain the fresh water tank.

The gray tank indicator on the DS is only for the bathroom sink, the auxiliary is for the shower and kitchen sink and fills up fast! Eventually I plan to put an overflow pipe from the aux tank to the other gray tank to extend the time between having to dump them.

Aaron

2016 Coachmen Concord 300DS
2015 Fusion Hybrid following along
wahoonc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coachmen