Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-09-2016, 07:43 PM   #1

2016 vengeance 19v issues...

my camper is 4 months old. first time camping with it was in may, roughly a month after taking it off the showroom floor. 1st problem: a stereo speaker in the ceiling didnt work. after investigating, a wire came off the speaker. 2. no water pressure from the fresh water tank. cause: negative lead wire came out the the wire nut that goes directly to the pump. 3. no hot water. solution, 2 of the 3 valves by the hot water tank were closed. incoming cold water valve was open thank god. 4. i use my camper alot while i travel for work. on the weekends i go home. on mondays when im back in my camper for the week, the first time i use the toilet it likes to refill with hot water instead of cold. whats up with that? it fills up with cold water there after. anyone else have these issues or similar with a brand new camper? 5. my black and grey tank gauges seem to stay at 1/3 full once they r drained. this is common? 6. i noticed today where i believe the grey and black tanks r located in the frame, theres a huge buldge in the coroplastic lining the bottom of the camper. about 2' wide and 7' long. i hope a tank or water line hasnt been leaking and water is pooled up createing that buldge. with the issues ive had, i wouldnt be surprised.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20160809_195706.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	308.1 KB
ID:	116769   Click image for larger version

Name:	20160809_195641.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	241.6 KB
ID:	116770  
cptnobvious48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 11:24 AM   #2

Mine has the bulge too. Interested to see if this is normal.
TheMohns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 05:05 PM   #3

If they do not seal the edge they will fill with water when towing in the rain mine did that and I was supposed how much water was in it had it sealed and seems to be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
egladden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 05:44 PM   #4

When I got home from picking up our new 25V I noticed underneath the hard plastic lining had come out from underneath the steel rail. I pushed it back up underneath but feel it might pop out again. Thought about using some flex seal in a can to seal it shut. Any ideas?
2009 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic
Barrett3252 is offline   Reply With Quote