Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-11-2014, 12:44 AM   #1

Remote issues 306V Vengeance

Does anybody know where the remote control "box" would be located on a 2013 Vengeance 306V?? My remote still works all of its functions...BUT the front landing gear will NOT work off the remote anymore. The landing gear will still work off the rocker switch though...
smoke660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:09 AM   #2

I have a 376V and its behind wall in pas through storage area. Would be like underneath step up to master suite. I will say this about landing gear. Last time out when leveling with front jacks using the remote they got slow and stopped like a weak battery but I know it wasn't battery's so I thought motor was hot. Waited and tried again and started working bit still slow. Got home and was unhooking and same thing but this time I tried rocker switch and it worked normal. I don't understand this because its just a series of relays that bypass the switches to work wireless. There is a bookoo of wires all the same color going to this box u are hunting so u may have to have a schematic to find were the jacks hook into box. If your other functions are working that means its linked up so it would have to be a bad connection or bad box. If under still under warranty may be a dealer job..
Kickingupmudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:21 AM   #3

That's exactly what mine is doing. Did you ever resolve the issue? And ill see if that's where it is on my rig. Thanks for the info!
smoke660 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:09 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke660 View Post
That's exactly what mine is doing. Did you ever resolve the issue? And ill see if that's where it is on my rig. Thanks for the info!
No I was waiting on you to tell me. LOL Haven't had time to check into it. If u find out let me know and I'll do the same
Kickingupmudd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 05:10 PM   #5

Recently got a 2014 306V. Does it have a remote? Dealer never mentioned it. Couldn't figure out how to turn the front passenger scare lights on. Dealer mentioned the remote.
Free Bird1954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 10:59 PM   #6

Turns out mine didn't have a remote. Factory also forgot to wire the front scare light. Dealer took care of it.
Free Bird1954 is offline   Reply With Quote