Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-10-2015, 09:46 PM   #1
Vengeance Owner

Arrow Vengeance 29v ball size

It looks like all of the Vengeance posts are in this sub. I am taking delivery in a couple of weeks on a 29v. My issue is that the cul-de-sac I live in has all cars that park straight to the curb so backing the trailer in is impossible. I have tried with a 22ft trailer in the past. I am ordering a Parkit360 trailer dolly so that I can get it turned around and backed in. I want to pre-order but I need the ball size and the dealership says I can use a 2" or a 2 5/16. This doesn't sound right to me. They also were not aware that you could get a powered dolly.

I have always been told to use the exact size ball for the trailer. The dolly warns you about severe damage if you don't use the correct ball. I don't want it to be too loose or too tight. Anyone know what size to use or have a manual that tells you the correct size?
dwrichards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 09:51 PM   #2

2-5/16 Youroo!!
youroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 02:48 PM   #3

How's the new 29v treating you? Hope you worked out your parking situation. Have a 29v too. It can be a challenge to get into tight spots.
Jake390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:31 PM   #4
Vengeance Owner

Green room

So far the experience has been ok. There have been a number of nit-picky type issues with some of the finish work that was done on the 29v. The Parkit360 is an accessory that I would be lost without. Like the name says, I can turn the trailer all the way around in place. It pushes up the driveway even if the trailer is fully loaded.

The people that have used the 29V, love it. No I am not lending it to people. I have been volunteering for a public concert series with my son for about 8 years now. The venue is outdoors with a permanent stage and a very large grassy area. This year we have the trailer on site and we let the bands use it as a sort of green room. So far we have had The Drifters, The Tokens, and Taylor Dayne inside. This week we will have Kansas and next week will be Family Stone. Every single one of them loved the Vengeance and asked me about every detail. We had a 30amp RV outlet installed so that we can use everything. We set up a 7 port charging station outside so that everyone can charge up securely.

The best part is that before everyone goes on stage, we get to take a shower on site. We are refreshed for the rest of the night. When everything wraps up around 1am, we just go in and sleep over for the night. We wake up to the volunteers cleaning the field.
Click image for larger version

Name:	20150710_193646 (Custom).jpg
Views:	148
Size:	309.9 KB
ID:	83807

2015 FR 29V Vengeance Toy Hauler
2015 Honda GL1800 F6B
2009 Dodge Ram 1500, Total Load Control air bags, Blue Ox Swaypro.

Technology presumes there's just one right way to do things and there never is.
dwrichards is offline   Reply With Quote