Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-29-2016, 01:09 PM   #1

Vengeance 398v problems

Hey guys you may not remember, but I was having some delaminating problems with my toy hauler door. I have owned the unit brand new for two months and have not been able to use the toy hauler portion because it barely holds me walking up it. It would definitely fail if I drove my cart or four wheelers on it, then I would expect they would hold me responsible for damage. I have called the dealer umpteen times with absolutely zero help. There are a few other issues that should have already been handled or pre-delivery but have not. To add to it all, I had a very minor fender bender over the weekend that damaged my fuel station, called them and they told me just to take it to a body shop. Just have red flags all over the place and I want to talk to somebody @ Forest River and wondering if any of you have had luck going around the stealerships?
mrh2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:04 PM   #2

I would definitely be contacting FR on this issue you have a Toyhauler for a reason and you should be able to use it. Hopefully they can approve another dealer to do the work or have them ship you a new door and you install it yourself if that's the only delame issue you have. As for my dealer I've had no problems with them, good luck and I hope you get it resolved in a timely manner.
LB TN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 01:22 PM   #3

Contact bullet bob on here. He'll help you out.

I had a couple issues, and some questions on it. He took exceptionally good care of me!
Old 04-04-2016, 10:40 AM   #4

Thanks Gents, BulletBob responded and got me lined out with the rep over the Vengeance line. I spoke to him on Friday and supposed to hear from him again today. I will keep you posted as we proceed, I am really looking forward to putting all of this behind us.

Regards,
MH
Old 04-04-2016, 02:55 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrh2008 View Post
Thanks Gents, BulletBob responded and got me lined out with the rep over the Vengeance line. I spoke to him on Friday and supposed to hear from him again today. I will keep you posted as we proceed, I am really looking forward to putting all of this behind us.

Regards,
MH
Did you get my PM?
KFX450RXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 02:58 PM   #6

KFX,
I did thank you for your help. I am going to try this channel first and see what happens. Thank you again!

Regards
MRH