Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-12-2019, 04:18 PM   #41

mpr3369 I have the same issue with the front a/c... how stupid is that ,no thermostat like the rear a/c. I know it can be done fairly easy. Check out u tube.
DAHVGER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 07:56 PM   #42

From what I understand this is all I need to switch the AC over to a thermostat. Am I missing something?

https://bigdaddysparts.com/Dometic-3...k_p_29881.html

https://bigdaddysparts.com/Dometic-B...-Air-Box.html#
mpr3369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2019, 09:23 PM   #43

looks good , thanks for the research. Just got to figure where
to run wires for the Thermostat
Old 08-13-2019, 12:51 PM   #44

That's what I'll have to figure out once I decide to change it over. I was thinking of running them towards the closet and find a way to put the thermostat in between the main closet and laundry closet on the wall. Its probably easier than trying to feed the wires over to the wall by the door next to the light switch.
Old 08-13-2019, 12:53 PM   #45

I don't want the wires in plain sight I want them to be up in the ceiling out of sight.
Old 08-26-2019, 04:08 AM   #46

Well I bought the stuff needed to switch the ac over this weekend. Once the stuff comes in and I have a minute to mess with it I'll let ya know. Hopefully it isn't a PIA.
Old 10-04-2019, 02:44 PM   #47

What is going on with my 40d12? We take in to service because it wont self level. Get it back and works at service facility and get home (30 miles) and it won't self level. back and forth now 3 times and same problem . replaced pump and it worked and now at home nothing. legs will do manual leveling and now slides won't move. WTH!
Old 10-17-2019, 10:34 PM   #48

wow! has any one had this problem? Bought this new in June and this weekend on our fourth trip we were packing up and the last thing was to bring in the slides . Bedroom comes in fine and then the living room starts coming in and gets almost to a 45 degree angle before I could get it stopped and reversed direction. It looked like it was about to fall out. When it reversed it flopped over like it should be but it never looked like it seated back in properly. Any body have any idea what could have caused this? and yes I was still leveled up. Going to the service center soon!