Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-04-2013, 12:23 PM   #1

I went to an RV show this past weekend and saw one of the new "super sport" models of Vengeance. I am looking to hear opinions from anyone who has a Vengeance or who has heard any reviews. Anyone know the difference between the regular 5er offering and the super sport line? The super sport appears to be more basic but I wonder if there are any build or structural differences? axels, frame, insulation, etc etc. I noticed that Forrest River does not give any way to send an email to a factory rep for details which is annoying. I dont alway trust the dealer to know anything about build quality etc. Any feedback on Vengeance in general would be appreciated. Thanks
kfp673 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:21 PM   #2

We have a 2012 vengeance and have really enjoyed it during our first year with it.

Not sure what the difference is between ours and the sport but, for the two of us and our small dogs x2 it's a good site and pretty comfortable.
coderider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 10:12 PM   #3

We just spent our 4th weekend in a row in our brand new 316V "Super Sport" and are loving it so far!

My understanding is that on a build / mechanical level, there is no difference. I have this on good authority as it is a good friend of mine that sold it to us and I know he would not steer us wrong on this. I actually point blank asked him what the differences were and he told me they were strictly bells and whistles.

As with all RV's, there will be the odd loose screw or "where'd this staple come from" situation. But all in all we are quite pleased (especially at the price we paid). The 08 F350 tows it no prob and it feels quite smooth and solid on the road. As a matter of fact, we have left hats and coats hanging on hooks and they were still there when we get to our destination (something that never happened with our old trailer).

I would definitely buy this rig again.
Bwells is offline   Reply With Quote