Old 11-26-2019, 12:01 AM   #1

Water Pump Location

Have a 2019 Vengeance Rogue 31V and the trailer has been winterized. Now I can't hear the pump running but want to know where it's located. Removed about all suspect panels...found the hot water bypass, but no pump...? Intended to find the thing before winterizing, but..duh.
Ideas?

JRBME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 11:49 AM   #2

with the pump off drain some pressure off the system at a faucet then start the pump and follow the noise. If the system has had antifreeze in it replacing the water there is no worries about the pump freezing or need to add more antifreeze. if you add water to the system then you will need to winterize again.

2016 Flagstaff 26 FKWS
AF&AM & El Korah Shrine of Idaho
SeaDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 12:14 PM   #3

Not familiar with your model but I would go underneath the trailer, find the fresh water tank and look to see where the supply line runs from the tank up into the trailer and it should be right in that vicinity inside the trailer.
Equalizer WDH
njfishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 08:44 PM   #4

Thanks for ideas! I have no problems with the pump. Too lazy to add water and drain again. The camper resides indoors and adding water is easy enough, getting it out requires pulling the trailer outside. And you're right. It is audible with water being pumped. I think the pump is under the kitchen area. The fresh tank is just forward of the front axle. The camper has a pressure tank fill that's located above the gen on LH front corner.
I'll post what I find. Toy haulers are different.
Thanks again!Click image for larger version

Name:	20190704_131344.jpeg
Views:	27
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	219991Click image for larger version

Name:	20190816_140249.jpeg
Views:	26
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	219992
Old 11-28-2019, 09:05 PM   #5

Unable to view anything from beneath. Sealed up tight. The fresh drain is just in front of street side front wheel. Doesn't have a typical filler. Fills under city pressure with a front mounted selector valve. Also tank vent located next to filler selector valve. I may go back and pull the kitchen drawers out. Could be beneath the lower big drawer. All plumbing (exception with filler) seems to be located in the center. The bath is only about 4' forward of the kitchen area. Hot water heater with bypass is in the kitchen cabs. Pump's gotta be near there...somewhere?
Old 12-08-2019, 10:08 AM   #6

I have a 2016 v31 The water pump is under the driver side wardrobe you can access it thought the storage under the bed
pbrown205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 10:25 AM   #7

Thanks much! I suppose it's in front of the gen box. I'll dig around in there. No wonder I couldn't draw a bead on the location. Is the fresh tank located forward? The fresh drain is just in front of the driver's side front axle.
I'm pleased with the 31V. Like the layout. Very roomy for a garage toy hauler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbrown205 View Post
I have a 2016 v31 The water pump is under the driver side wardrobe you can access it thought the storage under the bed
Old 12-08-2019, 01:12 PM   #8

I forgot the rogue has a generator they may have a different location for it. but is shouldn't be far from the water inlets
pbrown205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:31 PM   #9

All water service entees at the drivers left front. Tank fill and city water. There's a panel (very crude affair) that blocks the area from stored items in the storage compartment.
The left wardrobe is genset. About 2' of space in front of the gen box. All entry and fill plumbing transit's the space. Fresh tank location might account for the 1200 lb tongue weight? The axles biased towards the rear also contribute.
Thanks for the info.
Old 12-10-2019, 11:40 AM   #10

pbrown205 is correct. Directly below the driver side wardrobe. To access you can lift the bed crawl in and remove the divider wall. Piss poor design for sure.

What I did was cut an access hole. Now just pop that off and have access to the water pump.
MarcH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM   #11

I dont have a divider between the under bed storage and the front storage area. All open. There's a large piece of paneling that sits at an angle obstructing the view of the service entry and incursion into the mechanicals by whatever is stored in the front compartment. Sits at an angle.
The generator box utilizes the lower wardrobe area with about
2 feet in front open where the water, and sat tv enter. Pump must be below the water fill area.
Often thought that the panel jammed in there doesn't belong where it is. Probably the missing divider for the under bed storage area. I have to fish chairs and crap from under the bed after travelling any distance. My bad for not attending to this. I store the trailer in a tight indoor area, so not easy to remove large items when parked inside.
Thinking about the pump and why I never heard the thing...we've not used the pump except when on the road for pit stops. Generally camp with full hookups.
The 31V layout is ideal for us. The quality of 'execution' leaves a little room for improvement. That said, one season's down without issues. One thing that I don't like relates to the friction door hinges. Idea sounded cool. Not so much. Another "don't like" is lack of door windows. I'm gonna fix that. Already installed lots of things like bath towel racks and such. Bit more liveable now.
For S&Gs, pics of the "toy". EZGO txt with Kawasaki KVF 750 engine, KVF 700 chassis. 4x4, automatic, hi/lo/reverse. And campground doable...as long as gas carts are allowed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190704_131344.jpeg
Views:	14
Size:	123.5 KB
ID:	220481Click image for larger version

Name:	20191129_153834.jpeg
Views:	15
Size:	104.1 KB
ID:	220482Click image for larger version

Name:	20191129_153849.jpeg
Views:	14
Size:	128.3 KB