Old 12-01-2018, 09:34 PM   #101

Some very nice pictures of great RVs and the very nice seasonal sites Do your RVs set here all year after the season closes? Or do you take them home when the season closes?

billy bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 09:46 AM   #102
Site Team

Ours sits on our site all year long. Although we try to visit it in the off-season at least once a month just to check on it.

Iwritecode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:25 PM   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bob View Post
Some very nice pictures of great RVs and the very nice seasonal sites Do your RVs set here all year after the season closes? Or do you take them home when the season closes?

We take ours home off-season as our seasonal riverfront site can flood...☹️

Yes it has flooded during and off-season but if it is home in the driveway, the flood does not worry us as much....we just know we have some site cleanup

During season floods are a real downer but we have been on same site for 15 years so there is more great reason to stay and not be scared away by a rare flood...it doesntít get high enough to get inside camper, just leaves a mess in the yard and on the patio 🤪
heavynlori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:14 PM   #104
The Jolly Mon

Send a message via Yahoo to NDJollyMon
New Seasonal Space

Our favorite campground bought the property next to it and expanded to 10 new spaces. We were lucky enough to get one. It's nicely wooded on a lake.

So, last year, we bought a giant new Wildwood trailer and our dealer set it up. Then, I had someone build me a two-level deck with railings and gates for the dogs.

I had Old Hickory Sheds custom build me a shed that would serve also as my golf-cart garage. I needed tall doors because I had a custom golf cart built as well. It's taller than a normal garage door. Had it delivered to the site and built a ramp.

We are on a lake, so I had to buy a new pontoon. We rent dock space and bought a pontoon lift (electric/solar) with canopy to protect it at the dock.
So now, we can hop on the golf cart, ride down to the dock. Hit the button and lower the pontoon to the water and take off anytime we like. The lake is chained up with about 7 other lakes to explore/fish/tube/whatever. Never run out of new scenery.

One season in now and we really love it. We had a seasonal a few years ago, but sold it off to travel. Now, we do both.

Anyway, here are some pics.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180428_143826.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	677.0 KB
ID:	194337   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180919_124507.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	475.5 KB
ID:	194338   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180919_125306.jpg