Old 08-13-2019, 09:24 AM   #1

2006 Forest River Sunseeker 2860DS

This motorhome is ready to drive and enjoy. Ford E 450 Super Duty chassis. Maintenance records and manuals are kept. See pictures, the roof is maintained, cleaned at least annually and the lap seams were touched up front to back in 2018. Engine coolant changed in 2018. Oil, filter, lube and differential Dana checked annually. In 2016, all tires, brakes, ball joints, coach and engine batteries replaced. Used little 2016 2018 but driven every couple weeks and Genset 4 KW Onan exercised monthly during season and the Genset oil, air filter, and spark plug replaced. I am the original owner although this was a rental bought at the end of its first season. As such, I changed the transmission fluid at about 21,000 miles for peace of mind. I have only put about 30,000 miles on it and the odometer sits at about 52,500 miles. This smooth 6.8L V 10 is barely broken in and has many many good miles yet. It has the better 5 speed automatic overdrive transmission plus Tow/Haul Mode and it is a joy to drive between the cruise control, throttle response and Tow/Haul Mode. It has 4 wheel disk brakes with ABS and driver and passenger airbags. It has a smoke detector, LP detector, CO2 detector in the private bedroom and a fire extinguisher there are many features to keep you and your passengers safe. Yes, there are seat belts in the jack knife sofa and dinette. The is also a security light on the drivers side. Has a 6 GAL hot water heater, 10 GAL LP system, 44 GAL fresh water, 40 GAL grey 2 tanks , and 27 GAL black tank. Fully self contained and dry camping capable made more easy with its factory converter. The 6 CU FT refrigerator freezer automatically switches between gas and 110 Volt current. 16' awning. 7 basement storage doors. Note picture of basement storage which holds a Road Trip Grill with stand and 2 5 GAL buckets. Shore power storage holds folding camp chairs and Genturi exhaust. Selling to buy a larger MH. Please, no consignment offers. Serious inquiries please PM me. Asking 30,000.

View this ad at Forest River Classifieds - 2006 Forest River Sunseeker 2860DS

parise is offline   Reply With Quote