Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-07-2019, 10:05 AM   #1

2018 Dynamax Isata 3 FW

Priorities have changed and we are selling our 2018 Isata 3 FW. Very low mileage with only 5800 miles. We special ordered the coach and visited the factory to see it built. List price was 135,259. Took immediate delivery and it never saw a dealer lot. This has been an absolutely trouble free motorhome with all systems working perfectly. The coach is currently located at our vacation home near Tucson, AZ and will be there until mid May. After that, we will be at our Lake House near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho close to Spokane, Washington for the summer. Details are as follows:

2018 Isata 3 FW: Please view basic details on Dynamax web site; the diesel engine is awesome and software has been updated and oil already changed once.

COLOR: Cabernet Full Body Paint, Expresso/Delta Dust interior

Factory Installed Options: 200W Solar Panels, Alcoa Aluminum Wheels lightweight and beautiful , Cab Over Bunk great for storage , 4 point hydraulic levelers, removeable cocktail table between cab seats, cab seat boosters, Remis Cab Window Shades

Other Installed Options: Heavy duty suspension with Bilstein shocks and upgraded sway bar, SumoSprings in front and rear the real springs in the rear, not the bump stops . Full Metal Valve Stems on the Alcoa wheels with extended metal valve stems to allow easy access for inside rear wheels, Tireminder TPMS system including booster unit, upgraded sewer hose holder with a REAL 20 foot sewer hose in place of the fake hose that comes with the unit.

I can sell the coach as turnkey, meaning it will include all travel equipment such as 30 amp Progressive EMS, travel tools, BBQ modified for low pressure propane, mats, chairs, galley stuff, bedding, misc leveling blocks, etc. etc. , or empty and you provide all the stuff that is needed for travel. Only asking 90,800. I paid cash for the coach so have title in hand. No dealing with payoffs or bank. Very easy transaction. You will be getting one of the best Isata 3 s out there. Please contact me for more pictures, information, etc. Looking for serious buyers.....thanks!

View this ad at Forest River Classifieds - 2018 Dynamax Isata 3 FW

Mikemdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 12:27 PM   #2

Hiya Mike,

My wife and I are seriously considering a new 2018 or 2019 Isata3 FW. Until seeing your ad, we'd never felt that buying used would be an option for us. Along with heavily preferring a brand new unit, a distinct drawback we see to buying used is the loss of the 2 year Dynamax RV warranty. Do you know whether the warranty is actually non-transferable?

One specific curiosity. We're a bit concerned about the real world CCC of well equipped Isata3 FWs like yours. Have you ever weighed your turnkey rig to determine its loaded curb weight?

Your turnkey unit is an attractive configuration to us and we're willing to discuss things with you.

Thanks much, Mike!
lilbroduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 12:40 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbroduck View Post
Hiya Mike,

My wife and I are seriously considering a new 2018 or 2019 Isata3 FW. Until seeing your ad, we'd never felt that buying used would be an option for us. Along with heavily preferring a brand new unit, a distinct drawback we see to buying used is the loss of the 2 year Dynamax RV warranty. Do you know whether the warranty is actually non-transferable?

One specific curiosity. We're a bit concerned about the real world CCC of well equipped Isata3 FWs like yours. Have you ever weighed your turnkey rig to determine its loaded curb weight?

Your turnkey unit is an attractive configuration to us and we're willing to discuss things with you.

Thanks much, Mike!
Thanks for the interest. The one year left from Dynamax is not transferrable, but the chassis (Mercedes) and all equipment warranties are. In reality, the Dynamax warranty only covers "built" items. Given there have been no issues with one year use, it is doubtful any would come up. However, that is a consideration. With regards to the CCC, you do have to pay attention. At the end of a trip, fully loaded with some extra stuff, I did get it weighed at a CAT scale. As I recall, I was within 150 lbs or so the CCC, which I was happy with. You can message me with any other questions and I would be happy to answer. All the best.
Old 03-15-2019, 09:32 PM   #4

The I3 sold today. Many thanks to everyone who had questions and were interested.